Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be some good rumours about Caro.
When she was grilling some club honcho on radio a few years ago (I can't remember who or what club), the interviewee said something like, "what if things about YOU came out? Some of the things you've done to get stories are disgraceful".
He might've just been firing an odd angry shot, but it wouldn't surprise me if she's done dodgy sh1t to get scoops.

There must be some good rumours about Caro.
When she was grilling some club honcho on radio a few years ago (I can't remember who or what club), the interviewee said something like, "what if things about YOU came out? Some of the things you've done to get stories are disgraceful".
He might've just been firing an odd angry shot, but it wouldn't surprise me if she's done dodgy sh1t to get scoops.

I think all Journalists beg, cheat, lie and steal to get a story. Once they get it they act like moral guardians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Menzel was dropped for the final against Richmond a few years back because he had a drinking session with the boys from one of the local Geelong clubs
When i was living in Geelong a colleagues girlfriend cheated on him with Menzel and he slept with her friendship group as well. Apparently hes a walking STD and also banged Neroli Meadows regularly.

The reason the McGuiness McDermott Foundation changed its name to Little Heroes and ousted McGuiness was, Tony McGuiness, a known womanizer (just ask Graham Cornes what happened at Glenelg in the 80's) was meeting a bikie's wife in a car and masturbating then finishing on her big boltons. There was no sex. But the punch line is that the bikie was in on it as an extortion attempt. The biker was fairly high up in the biker gang, McGuiness was forced to flee to the United States so he wasn't killed. He's now back in Australia, but lives in rural Victoria where no one knows who he is.
What happened with Cornes lol?

When i was living in Geelong a colleagues girlfriend cheated on him with Menzel and he slept with her friendship group as well. Apparently hes a walking STD and also banged Neroli Meadows regularly.
Didn't she do a story on Fox about him coming back from all those recos? Probably shagged him out of pity.

Jon Dorotich and Brodie Holland were caught having a bat in their cars (separate incidents)
An update from Jon Dorotich's cousin. Jon got in trouble for public indecency/exposure. He intentionally got busted to protect the Dominator (Wayne Johnston) who was in a motor vehicle banging the hell out of a married television news host - Jo Pearson.

Apologies to all who were on this thread and saw Nathan Broad's premiership medal when at work etc. If anyone wants the pic DM me.

Someone's story:

I've had two encounters with Tom Lynch (Suns / Tigers) and both negative. Went to a movie and had a leak after, as you do and he was next to me in the dunny. Didn't wash his hands afterwards.

Second, I was doing a bit of Uber back in the day and waiting at a popular spot on the Gold Coast (Arc Bar, Nobby's) and he and Nathan Bock just randomly got in my car and asked if I could drive them home. To this day I don't think they knew I was an Uber driver. I decided to take them coz it was just down the road, but Lynch didn't want to pay me. Bock eventually ponied up $10. Moral of the story; Tom Lynch is a flog.

Brent Crosswell's illegitimate son Tom Kavanagh was drafted by Melbourne in 1988, taken under the father/son rule.

He looked a bit like his dad but unfortunately he didn't play like him and played only 1 game for the Dees and further 8 games when he was redrafted by Fitzroy a couple of years later.

Apologies to all who were on this thread and saw Nathan Broad's premiership medal when at work etc. If anyone wants the pic DM me.
Hello Boys, I'M BACK!!! - Imgur.gif

When Brisbane played Melbourne in China, Fev was blind drunk and wanted to 'borrow' Melbourne's translators so he could bargain with two hookers. Melbourne told him to fu** off and the hookers eventually stole his wallet.
In October 2010, Melbourne and Brisbane played in an exhibition match in Shanghai.

The teams treated it as a junket and the story goes that the Melbourne team got absolutely trashed the night before the game to the point that they couldn't field a full team. The AFL said that playing 16 a side would 'open the game up' as an excuse, but that the real reason was Melbourne had a few hangovers too many.

It's also alleged that during the trip, Tom Scully was so disgusted by the lack of professionalism by his team mates that he decided to leave ASAP, or at least the trip was a factor in his decision.

Its also said that Max Gawn vomited on Scully at some point.

If anyone has heard anything else from this trip chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back