Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of mayo put on this one I think.

Firstly he was drafted to the Lions from the WAFL, not from dominating a local league on day release from prison. And the story I heard at the time (I played against him in ammos afterwards) was he was sacked from Freo for stealing from his teammate's wallets in the changerooms, not robbing their houses.
He didn't have a stint at Collingwood as well per chance?

not a credible rumour more an urban legend was about a WCE premiership player who got booted our of the club by Malthouse to the Dee's after his career he owned a caravan in a seaside town in WA the rumour around this said caravan park is that he had never returned to the park after on night a resident there accused him of being inappropriate with a couple of the girls around the park that resulted in a major scuffle .. the rumour part of it was depending on who you spoke to in the town the age and the quantity of girls in question went up and down accordingly ... funny enough the only people who deny it happend were the park owners
craig turley

Brent Harvey is a member of the infamous mile high club.

A former friend of mine (we just fell out of touch years back) told me back in around 2007ish she happened to be flying to the states at the same time as the North boys were taking their end of season trip. He didnt initially introduce himself as a footy player instead saying he was an athlete. She doesnt follow footy closely and was a Cats fan so fair play. His team mates eventually told her who he was. They hooked up on the flight twice. She gave favourable reviews.

Brent Harvey is a member of the infamous mile high club.

A former friend of mine (we just fell out of touch years back) told me back in around 2007ish she happened to be flying to the states at the same time as the North boys were taking their end of season trip. He didnt initially introduce himself as a footy player instead saying he was an athlete. She doesnt follow footy closely and was a Cats fan so fair play. His team mates eventually told her who he was. They hooked up on the flight twice. She gave favourable reviews.
did she stow him safely in the overhead compartment when she was done?

I think Turley was booted for giving Christi Malthouse a going over more than once

And it may be linked to the story as she wasn’t very old
yeah the rumor mill was Turley and Micks daughter were ummm lets say very close while she was still a teenager ... i think that rumour fed the caravan park rumour to somewhat paint him as a bit of a pedo ... as i said theres not a lot of proof to these claims so they are more urban legend then anything else

Bit of mayo put on this one I think.

Firstly he was drafted to the Lions from the WAFL, not from dominating a local league on day release from prison. And the story I heard at the time (I played against him in ammos afterwards) was he was sacked from Freo for stealing from his teammate's wallets in the changerooms, not robbing their houses.

The WAFL is a local league.

giphy.gif
Wow, I actually went to high school with Jodie Henry. Interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Turley was booted for giving Christi Malthouse a going over more than once

And it may be linked to the story as she wasn’t very old

Heard an identical story about the daughter of a leeding Melbourne trainer and the two-time Melbourne Cup winner subsequently getting the arse. Apart from the caravan stuff.

That's probably common knowledge now though.

Heard one about Jimmy a few years back where the fiancé of a chick Jimmy had on the side found his expansive Facebook messages to his future wife.
The guy, in turn, told Jimmy what he was going to do to him.

A couple of days later some large non-descript men arrived at his door and told him to let it be.

Surely not Jimmy, the champion of worthy causes.............

WHAT A CAMPAIGNER, but then he plays for Geelong so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Jimmy Bartel who talked about pursuing a political career in the Liberal Party when he was in his mid 20's.

It is a thing with people from Geelong. Anyone who gets a bit of celebrity must think they can take over the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back