Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so is Bartel actually a scumbag?
Some of the "nicest" guys in the AFL aren't actually what they are portayed to be. Jimmy comes across as very fake to me. The majority of them are "scumbags" though.

They're AFL footballers. Big egos. Women love them.

Monogamy is shown to be a challenge for most people. If you're getting lots of attention like a sportsmen then this would be an even greater challenge.

I would say it's very rare for any type of celebrity to remain faithful.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Some of the "nicest" guys in the AFL aren't actually what they are portayed to be. Jimmy comes across as very fake to me. The majority of them are "scumbags" though.

They're AFL footballers. Big egos. Women love them.

Monogamy is shown to be a challenge for most people. If you're getting lots of attention like a sportsmen then this would be an even greater challenge.

I would say it's very rare for any type of celebrity to remain faithful.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Is there someone who has an image of being a nice guy in the AFL that actually is one?

I've heard Jordan Roughead is a top bloke.

Is there someone who has an image of being a nice guy in the AFL that actually is one?

I've heard Jordan Roughead is a top bloke.
Roughead is genuinely a fantastic guy - gives a lot back and has zero ego.

I'd also say similar about Josh Kennedy (Swans).

Jobe Watson is apparently a super impressive bloke. Have an older relative who used to be part of leadership programs with football and rugby league clubs. Said Watson and Nick Maxwell were two of the most impressive blokes he had come across for their leadership and genuine nature. Probably says a lot about Jobe with the admission about the peptide injections. He couldn't even make up a lie about it when anyone else would have.

Also know an ex star of the comp who played with Dale Morris and only ever has good things to say about him as a person. So add Dale to the list of good blokes.
And Easton Wood. Dogs have a few actually.

Jobe Watson is apparently a super impressive bloke. Have an older relative who used to be part of leadership programs with football and rugby league clubs. Said Watson and Nick Maxwell were two of the most impressive blokes he had come across for their leadership and genuine nature. Probably says a lot about Jobe with the admission about the peptide injections. He couldn't even make up a lie about it when anyone else would have.
There’s just that small matter of him being the captain of a club who had an entire playing list decide to hide their injections of “the good thymosin” from ASADA.

There’s just that small matter of him being the captain of a club who had an entire playing list decide to hide their injections of “the good thymosin” from ASADA.
Thats unfair, as he is a good bloke then cheating does not count. Was probably just a simple oversight!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Also know an ex star of the comp who played with Dale Morris and only ever has good things to say about him as a person. So add Dale to the list of good blokes.
And Easton Wood. Dogs have a few actually.
even akermanis couldn't stop raving about him and he usually shits on everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be saying this even if the person played for Hawthorn

Hasn't the Gary Lyon incident taught anyone anything ?

Bartel is a piece of human excrement :)

how's the view sitting upon your extremely high horse? or is it a soapbox? maybe you should be promoting the latest gillette ad and decrying toxic masculinity.

Heard one about Jimmy a few years back where the fiancé of a chick Jimmy had on the side found his expansive Facebook messages to his future wife.
The guy, in turn, told Jimmy what he was going to do to him.

A couple of days later some large non-descript men arrived at his door and told him to let it be.

Heard the same story yet the player was Campbell Brown.

Funny that!

Oh and the fact that when AFL asked him to give his Brownlow back he hesitated for so long.
Even though he knew he was cheating when he received it.
*ing real top bloke that guy.

Attachments

• 1547914231157.png
    1547914231157.png
    774.2 KB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back