Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown is a w***er. Attended a fundraiser he was at and legit would ask people to buy him beers. "Your shout is it mate?" Every time he went to the bar.

Gary Lyon is a nice bloke (well ya know) but if random people approach him or yell dumb s**t he loses his mind. Hilarious.

Sam Newman away from cameras isn't near as big an idiot as you would think. Eddie McGuire is roothless though, absolute savage if something isn't the way he expects.

Nicest guy I have personally spent more than 20 minutes with though is probably Tex Walker. Just kidding, think good country footballer in a town of 100 that peacocks about after winning a meat tray type of w***er.

And everyone bought the sob story. Complains about dads gambling addiction only to become the poster boy for Sports Bet and now it seems being a complete dirtbag.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hah holy s**t.

Anyone who does gambling ads is a dirty prick but this...

Also, careful on the Jimmy yarns. A few pages went missing last time.

firept-hose-missed-it-by-that-much-quiclkmeme-com-32223532.png

This was a while back. I heard that D King and W Carey had a big night out on the town. The night finished at a kebab shop, King was not happy with the quality of the kebab, King agreed to fight the kebab owner for a refund. The kebab owner knocked King out and Carey fled the scene.

Also heard that at a end of season function Camporeale started pissing at the bar while ordering a drink. Least to say the guy next to him was less than impressed when he looked down and was standing in a puddle of urine.

There’s just that small matter of him being the captain of a club who had an entire playing list decide to hide their injections of “the good thymosin” from ASADA.
A poster gives a positive character assessment of Jobe from someone who has met him. Then some anonymous poster who likes to pretend he has some sort of authoritative voice in the BF world, and who more than likely doesn’t know Jobe at all, decides to appear from his royal lurkiness to attempt to neutralise the comment with a negative comment regarding a situation in which he was never privy to the actual details of. What a sad little soul we have in our midst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A poster gives a positive character assessment of Jobe from someone who has met him. Then some anonymous poster who likes to pretend he has some sort of authoritative voice in the BF world, and who more than likely doesn’t know Jobe at all, decides to appear from his royal lurkiness to attempt to neutralise the comment with a negative comment regarding a situation in which he was never privy to the actual details of. What a sad little soul we have in our midst.
Naw. I’m sorry for mentioning the truth.

I know you’d rather live in your Bruce Francis fan-faction where “we don’t know what anyone took, but we know it was all safe and legal”.

I know you’d rather live in your Bruce Francis fan-faction where “we don’t know what anyone took, but we know it was all safe and legal”.
Typically Strawmanning the * out of it I see. This isn’t about the rantings of Bruce or other stuff I’ve moved on from. This is about your need to take further stabs at a bloke who is generally considered a fantastic character. It’s as if the emergence of any evidence against your inflexible view of him is somehow chipping away at the story you’ve concocted in your head so you need to quickly snub it out before others come around to the possibility that Jobe might actually be a decent bloke. You keep going with your obsessed crusade pal. I just wanted to alert you to your symptomatic plight seeing as you seem to have no insight into your malady.

Typically Strawmanning the **** out of it I see. This isn’t about the rantings of Bruce or other stuff I’ve moved on from. This is about your need to take further stabs at a bloke who is generally considered a fantastic character. It’s as if the emergence of any evidence against your inflexible view of him is somehow chipping away at the story you’ve concocted in your head so you need to quickly snub it out before others come around to the possibility that Jobe might actually be a decent bloke. You keep going with your obsessed crusade pal. I just wanted to alert you to your symptomatic plight seeing as you seem to have no insight into your malady.
Yes, I get it....Jobe, the leader of the only AFL club to have ever been found guilty of doping, and who wrongfully won an award while doing it is “a good bloke”.

Maybe you can regale us with such moving stories about how he drank a beer at the cricket once, or how he made some coffees in New York....what a guy! Just don’t mention the team doping that he was a major part of.

Denial is a powerful thing.
As a neighbor he may be a great bloke, the kind of bloke you dream to have next door.
As a footballer he was a cheat who tried to hide the fact.
Don’t blur the two!!!

Yes, I get it....Jobe, the leader of the only AFL club to have ever been found guilty of doping, and who wrongfully won an award while doing it is “a good bloke”.

Maybe you can regale us with such moving stories about how he drank a beer at the cricket once, or how he made some coffees in New York....what a guy! Just don’t mention the team doping that he was a major part of.
‘Jobe, such a mastermind of evil and debauchery!’. Easy targets are easy targets. Amiright?

That Shannon Grant was an absolute grub. To be fair at the time I thought the bloke telling me was making s**t up because he grew up with Grant and he went on to make something of himself while this bloke didn't.

How wrong I was.

I miss Bruce

I miss the saga and it's laughable characters. Was a hoot.

Big Footy is all the more boreable since the conclusion. I myself have been reduced to a Club Board cheerleader for the next AFL juggernaut.
Bruce accusing me of working for the AFL. Those were the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back