Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude, how do u type that and not reveal. Put an end to the unsavoury rumours once and for all.

It’s no one’s business. It’s simply that there is page after page of rumours on here basically turning him into a cross between Rick James and Jimmy Savile.

As with most of these mental illness stories, it is far less scandalous than footy fans believe it to be.

I approve of this correction. If he had have spelt it 'two' I would have lost my sh!t.

The username to post content correlation is off the bloody charts...

The truth about what has caused Jack Steven’s mental health issues is nowhere near as salacious as any of the claims on here. In fact, it’s pretty sad.
It's not that he was caught (allegedly) having an affair despite having a baby less than 1 year old at home?

A rumour from the 90s.

Players started getting free tattoos from a number of tattoo parlours in inner city areas on Wednesdays. By then selection was largely known so the bikies running the shops would get the ins and outs from the player (before the bookies) so they could clean up if there were significant player outs that changed the odds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s no one’s business. It’s simply that there is page after page of rumours on here basically turning him into a cross between Rick James and Jimmy Savile.

As with most of these mental illness stories, it is far less scandalous than footy fans believe it to be.
This. Exactly this.

Informer, ya' no say daddy me Snow me I go blame
A licky boom boom down
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back