Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was caught getting a BJ at the front of the house where the engagement party was held. His Mrs said called it off. A couple of his mates (one I know quite well) took him to their house to diffuse the situation. She still married him 😂

This story is well known in WA.
Hahaha oh boy.
Who was the chick sucking him off?

Ha a friend of mine was dating Masten early last year (open relationship. fact) I’m sure everyone here knows his engagement party story. Got to hang out with him and Barrass a bit (love the gear. fact) Go to HippE round 2-5am and they’re usually around...will say this though, Masten is a chain smoker...no idea how he runs out a game...quite incredible 🏃‍♂️

A Freo supporter running an anti Eagles yarn, a dime a dozen in WA & SA by one lot agin the other, sad really, it belongs in Bay 13 ...

Allegedly Worsfold will absolutely be sacked at the end of the year.

Word is that the bombers have already confidentially interviewed/sounded out 3 potential candidates.

Welcome back James Hird.

Heard a pretty wild rumour re - Jack Steven the other day.

It goes that the reason Steven took his leave of absence was because one night at a party he got completely ****ed on drugs and had sex with Jack Sinclair. He was so embarrassed he couldn't show his face around the club
images - 2019-08-23T152021.238.jpeg

West Coast hand new draftees an Eagles cap, tote bag, guernsey number and drug dealer's phone number as part of their induction process

Glass houses and all that.

Glass houses and all that.

That was a thing called a 'joke'.

Bulldogs players like to party, half the team was at the Kolsch gig in the Forum last year. They've got good taste in music.

That was a thing called a 'joke'.

Bulldogs players like to party, half the team was at the Kolsch gig in the Forum last year. They've got good taste in music.

Fair enough. I'm just being a killjoy today. All footy players like to party from what I've seen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think people give a flying f
If players do drugs. They Care that they are treated equally when they get pinged.

Yeah except they come up with insane conspiracies that players get pinged, and then the AFL covers it up, but not just by letting things go by as normal, no they must fake an injury so they can still suspend them behind the scenes, because they care about drugs, but not enough to let it go public.

Like ok.

Or there just isn't that much testing and you're a moron if you get caught.

Yeah except they come up with insane conspiracies that players get pinged, and then the AFL covers it up, but not just by letting things go by as normal, no they must fake an injury so they can still suspend them behind the scenes, because they care about drugs, but not enough to let it go public.

Like ok.

Or there just isn't that much testing and you're a moron if you get caught.

Problem is some conspiracies are true

I don't think people give a flying f
If players do drugs. They Care that they are treated equally when they get pinged.
I don't care if people do drugs, provided they aren't hurting anyone else. Likewise players in the offseason.

I'd prefer that my team's players are professional during the season.

Problem is some conspiracies are true
By that logic you'll end up believing all sorts of crazy crap.

If you care about what is true, try apportioning your belief based on the available evidence. Only thing it means is that on the 1 in 1 million conspiracy theory that is true, you'll believe it at the same time as everyone else..... i.e. when the evidence bears it out.

Have never understood the pride some people take in going early.

There are much stranger conspiracy theories than the AFL hiding players’ drug use. A conservatively run institution that cares about prestige,reputation, image and of course money money money would go to some lengths to preserve its position.

You only have to look at the banking royal commission or the HIH insurance collapse to see that greed & privilege makes blue-blooded ex-private schoolboys think they can get away with any old sh1t and then talk their way out of it. Sadly they’re quite right as the general public doesn’t care for more than 5 mins.

The last time I ran into Chris Masten, I could see the top of his head when we were both standing.

His ego is writing cheques his body can't cash.

& he's got a flag, so he has a flag & 200 x AFL games, slag him as you will, its pretty transparent, the green eyed monster ....

There are much stranger conspiracy theories than the AFL hiding players’ drug use. A conservatively run institution that cares about prestige,reputation, image and of course money money money would go to some lengths to preserve its position.

You only have to look at the banking royal commission or the HIH insurance collapse to see that greed & privilege makes blue-blooded ex-private schoolboys think they can get away with any old sh1t and then talk their way out of it. Sadly they’re quite right as the general public doesn’t care for more than 5 mins.

Whats special about private schoolboys? I'd guess you're not a blue blood, but you've got a ready made excuse every day you get up.

Whats special about private schoolboys? I'd guess you're not a blue blood, but you've got a ready made excuse every day you get up.

I don’t think they’re special but they do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back