Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Bennell count for the Dockers? Surely he brings their odds in a bit

Nah he's been disavowed. The most likely scenario is he signs with St Kilda, gets into widely publicised trouble within days. Thus joining illustrious company such as Andrew Lovett and Jake Carlisle.

Martin requesting a trade, if that's what the other user is referring to
meh....over hyped player who has delivered nothing anyway!

Odds on first team to get in post season trouble now that it's mad monday.

Dees 2-1 (spoiled, entitled brats)
Saints 5-2 (should be fav based on past)
Power 3-1 (led by SPP, should go close)
Roos 7-2 (it's in their DNA)
Blues 5-1 (have their fair share of dumb footballers who make dumb choices)
Dockers 6-1 (Maybe rtb will give outgoing tips on sexual harrasment)
Crows,Hawks 10-1 (bunch of old granpas likely playing it safe)
Swans 15-1 (outta sight, outta mind)
Suns 20-1 (nobody cares)

great rumour mate ..

How is that relevant to anything I posted?

Richmond had a leadership spill with the board for a new president. Senior players wanted out and key players at the tigers wanted a change immediately.

In relation to what you said with different paths been taken...it’s actually different roles been managed. In the past Rosich has got involved with list management, even though that wasn’t his place. Big money will be spent on coaching as Freo only have one contracted assistant for 2020 and there will be an overhaul of S&C and recruitment. On “drafting/trading expenditure” Freo are in safe hands with Bell and Alcock is 100% on board with his decisions and won’t intervene.

Oh yeah, for those who don't know, heaps of websites have named Bartel's new shag (one of?): it's some chick called Lauren Mand

getimage.aspx
Nadia is absolute quality

See, my issue with Freo posters is they have information like this after they leave the Dockers – like it's ammunition.

It's a bit like how if Jesse Hogan up and went to the Adelaide Crows, people would be relaying stories.

Say this when they're at the club and the people on here will say you're a liar or not a real fan. Once they leave and it has credence.

Maybe not a liar, but it's easy to understand why people would question why you'd be dragging players through the mud as a supporter of the team.

I knew about Neale liking his drugs through friends who used to get on with him a couple of years ago, but what would be the benefit of broadcasting it? Plenty of players do drugs and they're perfectly entitled to. As a Freo supporter I'm hardly going to feed the rumour mill by posting it online. Again, what would be the benefit?

So I guess the question is, what's your motivation for doing so? We all know Jesse likes his drugs, for example, but what's the point of continually trying to draw attention to it? From what I've heard, journos in the 80's knew exactly about all the shenanigans going on with players but kept a code of silence, now we call them scum for trying to hound players in their personal lives. What's the difference between them doing it and us?

Maybe not a liar, but it's easy to understand why people would question why you'd be dragging players through the mud as a supporter of the team.

I knew about Neale liking his drugs through friends who used to get on with him a couple of years ago, but what would be the benefit of broadcasting it? Plenty of players do drugs and they're perfectly entitled to. As a Freo supporter I'm hardly going to feed the rumour mill by posting it online. Again, what would be the benefit?

So I guess the question is, what's your motivation for doing so? We all know Jesse likes his drugs, for example, but what's the point of continually trying to draw attention to it? From what I've heard, journos in the 80's knew exactly about all the shenanigans going on with players but kept a code of silence, now we call them scum for trying to hound players in their personal lives. What's the difference between them doing it and us?
Before playing a game he’d been photographed gurning in a girl’s lap and dancing in a Santa costume. He had a bad season. The guy really doesn’t care about football. He’s genuinely closer to retirement than he is 200 games. It’s a bit galling and it’s disrespectful.

The guy is a known figure in a smaller city like Perth. What does he expect? If you don’t want people commenting on these things, don’t do them and definitely don’t do them down the E Shed markets where you’ll get filmed.

This club is in no man’s land. It doesn’t need this s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

. What's the difference between them doing it and us?

To me, it's that they are paid great money to be professional athletes. It used to be an amo game, you'd see the players running a newsagents or being your local Garbo.

To succeed you need to make sacrifices and not partying for a few years while making enough to set you up for life and playing a game you love seems like a fair trade.

Richmond had a leadership spill with the board for a new president. Senior players wanted out and key players at the tigers wanted a change immediately.

In relation to what you said with different paths been taken...it’s actually different roles been managed. In the past Rosich has got involved with list management, even though that wasn’t his place. Big money will be spent on coaching as Freo only have one contracted assistant for 2020 and there will be an overhaul of S&C and recruitment. On “drafting/trading expenditure” Freo are in safe hands with Bell and Alcock is 100% on board with his decisions and won’t intervene.
uhhh....no they didnt....
a group formed that wanted to challenge the board but they backed down once the existing board showed they where united and then they hired Balme.
The only senior player that left was Deledio and we got overs for him and he had been injured for the previous 3 years and was a FA the next year...

Before playing a game he’d been photographed gurning in a girl’s lap and dancing in a Santa costume. He had a bad season. The guy really doesn’t care about football. He’s genuinely closer to retirement than he is 200 games. It’s a bit galling and it’s disrespectful.

The guy is a known figure in a smaller city like Perth. What does he expect? If you don’t want people commenting on these things, don’t do them and definitely don’t do them down the E Shed markets where you’ll get filmed.

I am sure you are the WA version of Caroline Wilson.

You seem to hate everything that is football related...

I am sure you are the WA version of Caroline Wilson.

You seem to hate everything that is football related...
Maybe I'm just sick of entitled footballers getting constant pity parties. If you're under 30 and in Perth you've heard a Hoges story. Guy is taking the piss.

Maybe I'm just sick of entitled footballers getting constant pity parties. If you're under 30 and in Perth you've heard a Hoges story. Guy is taking the piss.
I say good on him.
If clubs wanna keep paying him to do wat he’s been doing, then he’s laughing all the way to the bank.
More the clubs fault.
They obviously know and keep writing his Cheques!!

I say good on him.
If clubs wanna keep paying him to do wat he’s been doing, then he’s laughing all the way to the bank.
More the clubs fault.
They obviously know and keep writing his Cheques!!
The issue is the people who wanted him, the two main instigators, were arseholed from the club last week.

If players wanna get f’ed on drugs and alcohol every weekend then good for them, as long as they come out and give 100% come gameday then I couldn't give less of a fu**
Jesse Hogan played like 12 games and kicked as many goals. s**t output from a 24-year old nearing a hundred games on at least 600 grand a year. The issue is he isn't putting in 100%.

If players wanna get f’ed on drugs and alcohol every weekend then good for them, as long as they come out and give 100% come gameday then I couldn't give less of a fu**
I kind of agree, but if they're getting f'ed up on the regular in season then they are not giving 100% on game day due to hamstringing their preparation and recovery.

That footage was shot while he was playing at Melbourne.

Hmm, very cool of you I'm sure, but as a fellow Freo supporter I'm NOT ok with players getting 'f'd on drugs and alcohol every weekend'. Yeah I know I'm boring but there it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back