Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

JammoMonty

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hawthorn fans right now...but we’re a destination club...his BFF is O’Meara...umm Clarko...did we mention we’re a destination club??? The Coniglio thread got shut a few days ago...the melts, OH THE MELTS!!

Attachments

• B62D375D-4C3D-4015-8CDF-C2646A50A2E4.png
    B62D375D-4C3D-4015-8CDF-C2646A50A2E4.png
    415.7 KB · Views: 576
To me, it's that they are paid great money to be professional athletes. It used to be an amo game, you'd see the players running a newsagents or being your local Garbo.

To succeed you need to make sacrifices and not partying for a few years while making enough to set you up for life and playing a game you love seems like a fair trade.

This, they're paid a vast amount of money, way more than most guys their age, to be professional athletes. If they were call centre operators or plumbers no-one would give a s**t as long as they turn up at work. But if you're paid to play sport you should make some sacrifices. Footy isn't a joke, it means a lot to us fans. I invest a lot of time, energy and emotion in it. We pay the players' wages. Dale Morris has been on an extreme diet for years & is meticulous at preparing for games (or was.) He came off the rookie list, as did Picken & Matty Boyd. It seems like the blokes who had to earn their place often appreciate it more.

Sauras

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
A key Eagle is out for the year with a stress fracture to their foot.

Thats all ill say. I think the plan is to drop it on people Thursday night who it is with a late out so you will have to wait til then
Oh good I love these games. So you have no idea until we all wait for a late out in 10 days time,

JammoMonty

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
A key Eagle is out for the year with a stress fracture to their foot.

Thats all ill say. I think the plan is to drop it on people Thursday night who it is with a late out so you will have to wait til then

I wonder if it’s Nic Nat again? His injury was meant to be a minimum of 18 weeks recovery. The bloke has had a bad run of injuries.

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Nope. If it was for Freo id just say the player, because its for Eagles and itd be a disadvantage I wont name any names in any shape or form. Just wait til it happens.
You're one of the better trolls in modern times.
The s**t you post over various boards that people swallow hook, line and sinker.
Then you move to another board for fresh bait.
Well done.

WillieNillie

All Australian
Mar 31, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
You're one of the better trolls in modern times.
The s**t you post over various boards that people swallow hook, line and sinker.
Then you move to another board for fresh bait.
Well done.

If a player who played last week is announced as a late out , you get banned for life, if they don't, I get banned for life

Deal?

Mmwce

Senior List
Jan 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Yep he won a premiership last year, but you must admit that he’s got a massive case of the “wobbles” at the moment.

A tongue in cheek comment about having shell shock, should be taken in that vein.
Nah I somewhat agree he’s had a couple of bad games in a row after having a fairly good year. Very much a piss take on this end

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Problem is some conspiracies are true

Yeah mate they definitely would just suspend some players for doing drugs instead of letting them keep playing.

Like let's get real. If the AFL doesn't publicly suspend star players because of PR, they'd not privately suspend them either- they will want them to keep playing for the almighty dollar.

Now this is basically deliberate ignorance, they just don't bother to test that much. You almost have to be found in a gutter to get caught really. But they aren't testing heaps, finding players with 3 strikes, being sooooo worried that they suspend these players but then cover it up with an injury. Like let's get real, there's no benefit to them doing it this way. They don't put Buddy out for 6 weeks as the swans prep for finals in the Sydney market because they want to say bad Buddy - if they were covering it up they would literally let him play.

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
See, my issue with Freo posters is they have information like this after they leave the Dockers – like it's ammunition.

Bahaha, I check this thread time to time so I miss a lot of s**t, but I never saw this post. This is one absolutely pathetic example of projecting. This is literally what you do / did on the Fremantle Board.

You only show up when there's some kind of negative press being reported or starting to circulate about the club, never before - and then you act like you had an idea of what's happened - but all you've done is sat there all day playing connect the dots and crafting your fantasies about the players' personal lives.

Then you get all sooky because no one on there wants to feed into and fuel your Bold & The Beautiful garbage that you worked so hard on - So you come on here for attention because clearly no one in your life is giving you any, you then berate yourself and your clubs supporters because it's easy fit in points for people who still view you as a joke anyways.

I've asked this a few times before but you've never responded, but is everything okay at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back