Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s good, that rumour is also old tho. Good luck to them if they are in relationship. It is 2019 isn’t it or is being gay still taboo? Or are you a homophobe?
The only thing i care about Jack Sinclair is that he plays good footy.
His insta suggests he has a gf tho
Confusing. Iif you only care about his footy, why be checking out his insta?

Got a link? Asking for my Mum.

If you are not used to using double edge, this razor is good. Take your time until you get used to them. Then you will never use anything else.

Then a badger hair shaving brush.....

Last edited:
Yeah but if I shave down only I'm still a bit spiky and my GF complains... but maybe my problem is my razor isn't sharp enough. Does the quality of razor matter much, or only the quality of the blade?
Use double edge. Disposables & electric are OK up to the age of 16, after that......
Depends if you shave every day, might get 2 shaves from 1 blade. I have stubble like iron, so i need them.
My wife never complains about my stubble, every thing else......YES.....

Confused are you? Like you’re legit sitting there thinking why is this peanut looking up someone’s insta, it’s absolutely puzzling?
I’m confused why you felt the need to weigh in with a s**t comment.

LOL, you seem angry.

It's almost as if you've been trying to pass yourself off as this flippantly cool dude who only cares about players in their role of players and you're not going to waste your flippantly cool time thinking about them as individuals.

But you let the facade slip and mentioned insta, so you've been found out as not such a flippantly cool dude who only cares about players in their role of players.

Ooops, busted. Solution: shoot the messenger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are not used to using double edge, this razor is good. Take your time until you get used to them. Then you will never use anything else.

Then a badger hair shaving brush.....

Thanks for the link, ordered a bunch for me mum, hopefully they will manage to knock the stubble down

That’s good, that rumour is also old tho. Good luck to them if they are in relationship. It is 2019 isn’t it or is being gay still taboo? Or are you a homophobe?
The only thing i care about Jack Sinclair is that he plays good footy.
His insta suggests he has a gf tho

Someone mentions 2 guys are in a relationship and that makes him a homophobe. Can you tell me why that is?

Big Footy clickbait of the day. Is this joint serious? :D

sbVm8IK.png

Last edited:
Welcome to the all-inclusive Big Footy. We don't discriminate

WTF?! :D Carm on, that's going a bit far. :p Surely someone's taking the piss

VWU9vna.png
So that last picture posted in the thread is the picture that is shown on the link

I posted that pic and I stand by my call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back