Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate of mine once walked out his front door late at night in Preston and saw Colin Sylvia standing on his front lawn alone dressed in a suit. Probably waiting for a drug deal.

So, your mate was a dealer?

You're batting 0/2 at this stage, with some ignorant responses thrown in for good measure.

troybe

Assistant to the Travelling Secretary
Apr 19, 2008
Bunnings Institute for the Galactically Stupid
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets

JammoMonty

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Now I’m told the WCE are trying to squash this (informing their premier partner The West not to run any articles on this) but the AFL integrity unit has identified this flog. Anyone have any idea who he is?
91491835-77C5-4001-9F8B-DAAB5A727D1D.jpeg

Oct 6, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Now I’m told the WCE are trying to squash this (informing their premier partner The West not to run any articles on this) but the AFL integrity unit has identified this flog. Anyone have any idea who he is? View attachment 744382
That’s Robert Walls. Ban him for life.

Now I’m told the WCE are trying to squash this (informing their premier partner The West not to run any articles on this) but the AFL integrity unit has identified this flog. Anyone have any idea who he is? View attachment 744382
wasnt it repprted to be some big businessmans son and he was in in an exclusive area?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JammoMonty

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don’t need a name.

Just the rumour.

Christ, this is a bizzaro world post for this thread. Usually it’s a rumour with a guessing game about the player - now it’s a guessing game about the rumour with a dudes photo.

Noel Bridge. Found it, cheers. He is the piece of s**t that threw his beer over Zach Merrett and is facing a lifetime ban from all AFL games. The same incident occurred in Brisbane 10 years ago and the lions offered an immediate apology to the player, the WCE however had swept this under the rug.

Just like the McGovern incident. 👏

Bay Giant

All Australian
Jun 20, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Noel Bridge. Found it, cheers. He is the piece of s**t that threw his beer over Zach Merrett and is facing a lifetime ban from all AFL games. The same incident occurred in Brisbane 10 years ago and the lions offered an immediate apology to the player, the WCE however had swept this under the rug.

Just like the McGovern incident. 👏
He’s poured beer over a player twice?

Post padding

Premiership Player
Nov 15, 2009
echuca
AFL Club
Carlton

Just like the McGovern incident.

McGovern get Gardiner’s phone contacts did he ?

There's worse crimes than throwing a beer over someone, lifetime ban seems a bit harsh when people can racially abuse a player and get a 12-36 month ban.
If he only eye-gouged NicNat instead, he'd just cop a $7,500 fine and move on ;)

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Now I’m told the WCE are trying to squash this (informing their premier partner The West not to run any articles on this) but the AFL integrity unit has identified this flog. Anyone have any idea who he is?
We should run a poll.

What was the best 'rumour' posted. By 'rumour' I mean, the most vague bullsh1t with no details whatsoever. This one would be up there...

There's worse crimes than throwing a beer over someone, lifetime ban seems a bit harsh when people can racially abuse a player and get a 12-36 month ban.
assaulting a player is much worse than racially abusing them*

*not that either is acceptable

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
assaulting a player is much worse than racially abusing them*

*not that either is acceptable

I'd rather see those racially abusing players rubbed out for longer thank someone getting soaked in beer but we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think the best rumour posted in this forum has been that Gil's snake has escaped the cage. And that he will resign, imminently.
At least that rumour, albeit rubbish had some details to what they were talking about. Half the rubbish in here is "big news coming, per my sources. The clues are Macgyver, paperclips and season 3 of the amazing race. Good luck guessing, idiots"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back