Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha don’t take it as gospel bloke. Didn’t ‘bust’ the rumour. She has known him for a while now and speaks glowingly of him. She’s usually a pretty good judge of character and calls a spade a spade. I just said I would be shocked if true after hearing her talk with him.

Relax Max

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
All good mate. I don't particularly care one way or another. But it's not exactly a secret he was a massive pants man. If he settled and happy then good on him.

he might be AA in the sack, he's great at ******* things on the field
Maybe she likes cowgirl.
What listed AFL player could f*&% up better than Clarke?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember the Richmond board challenge at the conclusion of the 2016 season? Sources tell me the reason Dr Hiscock withdrew his "Focus on Footy" campaign wasn't because he didn't have majority member support but because Brendan Gale et al. obtained compromising documents on the cardiologist. Our heart throb was apparently dating several women who were in relationships with Melbourne underworld figures, some of whom kept in close contact with a Richmond player whose push-up exploits were lauded. Apparently the Richmond board took a huge sigh of relief after their successful blackmail and saw it as a wake-up call to knuckle down and focus on their on-field demise.

Nice of you to inject that here.

Clayton Oliver skipped several pre-season training sessions last offseason to stay home and play Fortnite. Apparently didn't receive any pushback from Simon Goodwin and the leadership group.
I call bullshit.

1 because he had two shoulder recos and missed almost the entire pre season injured
And 2. everyone knows he is a FIFA player more than a Fortnight player

I call bullshit.

1 because he had two shoulder recos and missed almost the entire pre season injured
And 2. everyone knows he is a FIFA player more than a Fortnight player

New account making up a heap of s**t rumours. Shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back