Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not AFL related, but good form either way. When I was a youngster, I was selected to be the Wallabies ball-boy for their tri-nations clash with the Sprinkboks. Long story short, I was able to hang around the changerooms after their 14-14 draw. George Gregan sensed how flat everyone was and proclaimed to everyone “******* hell boys, life’s not so bad”. He then pulled off his togs and did a dick trick, his dick went down to his knee, biggest dick I’ve ever seen. He also did a kangaroo, tucked his meat and veg and between in his legs and hopped over to the spa and pissed backwards onto Joe Roff and Michael Foley in the spa. Safe to say it’s been etched into my brain and I can’t escape. Don’t think any of this would occur in today’s environment.

how many ya seen??

Sean Darcy is one of the boys who likes a bit of a party at Fremantle. My mate met him at one of those festivals over the weekend. Probably in that socialite group with Cox and Ryan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sean Darcy is one of the boys who likes a bit of a party at Fremantle. My mate met him at one of those festivals over the weekend. Probably in that socialite group with Cox and Ryan.

Dean Cox and Liam Ryan probably dont hang out with Sean Darcy (whoever he is )

A former player (two Melbourne based clubs) had a healthy and promising media career , with regular radio and TV gigs, up until a few years ago when he rather silently and suddenly moved to the country with his family and is apparently now selling cars for a living.

The reason for the sudden move was the wife found out he was having an affair with a coworker from one of his sponsored gigs and gave him the ultimatum to either go bush or go their separate ways.

A former player (two Melbourne based clubs) had a healthy and promising media career , with regular radio and TV gigs, up until a few years ago when he rather silently and suddenly moved to the country with his family and is apparently now selling cars for a living.

The reason for the sudden move was the wife found out he was having an affair with a coworker from one of his sponsored gigs and gave him the ultimatum to either go bush or go their separate ways.
Nathan Thompson?

kinda s**t too as Nathan Thompson was one of the better media performers imo

A work colleague of mine saw Nick Larkey at a Jordan Peterson event during his speaking tour of Australia lol
Tom McDonald got into it with a couple of footy fans on twitter over attending his tour along with a couple of other dees player. Never really think about it but there's just as many shitty humans in the AFL as there are the in general public.

Tom McDonald got into it with a couple of footy fans on twitter over attending his tour along with a couple of other dees player. Never really think about it but there's just as many shitty humans in the AFL as there are the in general public.

People with different opinions to you are shitty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back