Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umm basically every interviewer everywhere does this unless it’s live.
I really liked Jim,
But when I saw this I was incredibly disappointed with him. I understand that he wouldn't have been 100% responsible or the one calling the shots on this, but he would have had the power to stop it if he cared enough. And in a time when fake news is rampant, people need to stand up to entirely dishonest tactics.

Yeah McCartin comes across a decent bloke. Which Petracca does not.

Not that anyone gives a toss about what players are like off the field provided they're doing their job on it, but Petracca flies a disabled kid and his dad into a couple MFC games each year and has gone down there on his own to meet them. What a s**t bloke :rolleyes:

Not that anyone gives a toss about what players are like off the field provided they're doing their job on it, but Petracca flies a disabled kid and his dad into a couple MFC games each year and has gone down there on his own to meet them. What a s**t bloke :rolleyes:

Good for him.

Still has the reputation, and comes across as, being a total knob.

In fact, for someone on his money, that's the least he can do.

Apparently when Warriors coach Steve Kerr visited the Adelaide Crows facilities a couple of months ago Don Pyke salivated over the opportunity to mingle with a coach of Kerr's calibre. Pyke was very subservient in Kerr's presence, laughed at all his jokes and generally made an arse of himself in front of the players. Crows players, particular Taylor Walker lost a lot of respect for the coach that day and was apparently the straw that broke the camel's back in his departure from the club.

Apparently when Warriors coach Steve Kerr visited the Adelaide Crows facilities a couple of months ago Don Pyke salivated over the opportunity to mingle with a coach of Kerr's calibre. Pyke was very subservient in Kerr's presence, laughed at all his jokes and generally made an arse of himself in front of the players. Crows players, particular Taylor Walker lost a lot of respect for the coach that day and was apparently the straw that broke the camel's back in his departure from the club.

Wow

(......googles 'Steve Kerr' and 'Warriors' ????)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

During Jack Riewoldt and Tom Lynch's joint birthday celebration, which happened to coincide with Halloween, Jack Higgins came dressed as Donald Duck. He wasn't in a Donald Duck costume either, he was dressed exactly like his favourite Looney Tunes character.

During Jack Riewoldt and Tom Lynch's joint birthday celebration, which happened to coincide with Halloween, Jack Higgins came dressed as Donald Duck. He wasn't in a Donald Duck costume either, he was dressed exactly like his favourite Looney Tunes character.
C28B257E-4AD5-4086-A7AB-107916E74F2C.jpeg
Like this?

Donald Duck is a Disney character, not Loony Tunes m8y

Daffy Duck is the Loony Tunes version

LTFC

'Sly Of The Underworld' said the following yesterday on 3aw. It would be more like a fact than a rumour.
"To a very, very high-flying ex-footballer -- very high-flying -- if you are going to do lines of coke in your car, probably don't do it outside a drug rehab centre. ..........accidental... wrong place at the wrong time..... when you consider how many security cameras are in that area......"

Then there was a very vague hint to the identity in this question by Ross Stevenson: "is he the type of bloke who takes advice?"
"Ah, ..not from me. "

1h 23m into the podcast:

Last edited:
"To a very, very high-flying ex-footballer -- very high-flying -- if you are going to do lines of coke in your car, probably don't do it outside a drug rehab centre."

Very high flying....could mean high in a drug sense or high in a taking marks sense

Then there was a very vague hint to the identity in this question by Ross Stevenson: "is he the type of bloke who takes advice?"
"Ah, ..not from me. "

They couldn't be any more vague AF if they tried. Someone who played football once took coke, narrows it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back