Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

fu** it I’ll play. Van de Har, Modra or Burton.
Unlikely to be Van Der Haar. Lives near Kirwans Bridge on Lake Nagambie and has a pool building business, doing well. I've seen him drink but wouldn't expect he's into coke or drugs. Saw him a few months ago..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good for him.

Still has the reputation, and comes across as, being a total knob.

In fact, for someone on his money, that's the least he can do.
did it for his debut game when he would havd been on s**t cash too

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Very high flying....could mean high in a drug sense or high in a taking marks sense

They couldn't be any more vague AF if they tried. Someone who played football once took coke, narrows it down.
West Coast eagles and we are flying high

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Gary Jnr was terrible for the Suns leadership wise. Also quite the religious fanatic.

giphy.gif

Gary Jnr was terrible for the Suns leadership wise. Also quite the religious fanatic.
While we’re doing secret squirrel, his father is actually Gary Ablett senior. He was quite a good football player but I have heard he may have had some off field issues (wink wink).

Ablett wanted to reverse his move to the Suns a week after it was officially done. (it could be that he got news of Bombers departure from the Cats)

Either way, Ablett's move to the Suns could be the worst career decision in AFL history. He wasted some of his prime years racking up stats. He rarely got tagged, as there was no need for oppo coaches to bother. He would get one-two-three-handball exchanges off his teammates who gave the ball to him in every possible circumstance.

Pickering is a s**t footy manager imo, but he is not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back