Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone ever dig up any demo tapes of Liam Jones and Luke Dahlhaus' short-lived pop-duo career?

They called themselves (wait for it).... L-Jizz

Lot of Fremantle supporters call for sensorship everytime they dont like something said concerning there club.They dont lack in moderators on this forum either.
Anyway
Jesse Hogan was at a public drinking venue on the night before his sunday morning accident.Staff at the venue have said he was as s**t faced as any individul has ever been

A “public drinking venue” 😂

FFS just say the name of it...if it does exist.

Nick Cave doesn’t strike me as the kind of bloke to have the athleticism to leap a back fence.

Young Nick Cave was noted for being an aggressive bastard, largely to do with all the goey he was taking. He would have been in his early 20s when this happened. Also a notorious pants man.

Story checks out imo.

Young Nick Cave was noted for being an aggressive bastard, largely to do with all the goey he was taking. He would have been in his early 20s when this happened. Also a notorious pants man.

Story checks out imo.
An acquaintance of mine punched him out after he started getting a bit cocky and ditching his old St Kilda mates.
Said old mate is 'alluded to' in the first two underbelly books. Melbourne can be a mighty small town.

An acquaintance of mine punched him out after he started getting a bit cocky and ditching his old St Kilda mates.
Said old mate is 'alluded to' in the first two underbelly books. Melbourne can be a mighty small town.

The first share house I lived in, 1994, our neighbour was an ex junkie St Kilda type who leapt on the opportunity to sell us all weed and acid and pills.

I was sitting in the backyard one day listening to Nick Cave and he sticks his head over the fence and says: "That *er still owes me $600!"

The first share house I lived in, 1994, our neighbour was an ex junkie St Kilda type who leapt on the opportunity to sell us all weed and acid and pills.

I was sitting in the backyard one day listening to Nick Cave and he sticks his head over the fence and says: "That f***er still owes me $600!"
cool man! how much weed and acid and pills did you take? i bet it was a lot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot of Fremantle supporters call for sensorship everytime they dont like something said concerning there club.They dont lack in moderators on this forum either.
Anyway
Jesse Hogan was at a public drinking venue on the night before his sunday morning accident.Staff at the venue have said he was as s**t faced as any individul has ever been

It is actually spelt 'censorship' and I have never seen any Freo supporter ask to have anything censored about the club. In this town, we have much less to hide, so you might be getting a little confused with your own club. Looking at the contents of your post, confused might be a generous description.

another thing you didn't take into account was Jesse Hogan being taken directly from the accident to the hospital, where even a part time quack would assess the patient for intoxication before releasing him. If he was found to be intoxicated as you claim, It's very strange that hasn't been charged with any drink driving offences.

Probably better odds he texting or something but who knows. None of us were there.

Apparently when Warriors coach Steve Kerr visited the Adelaide Crows facilities a couple of months ago Don Pyke salivated over the opportunity to mingle with a coach of Kerr's calibre. Pyke was very subservient in Kerr's presence, laughed at all his jokes and generally made an arse of himself in front of the players. Crows players, particular Taylor Walker lost a lot of respect for the coach that day and was apparently the straw that broke the camel's back in his departure from the club.

Jeez, if Taylor Walker doesn’t respect you...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back