Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
majority of the 2016 Dogs flag side as well were weapons on the snowy stuff.
Libba, stringer, McLean and Macrae absolute menaces on it, but all upstaged by the mighty Bont. Man cannot get enough of the stuff.

Not hard to see how when past players like Gia, Matty Boyd, Gilbee and Luke Darcy are considered legends of the club and most are still involved in some capacity
Libba and Stringer is pretty much a given, plus you forgot Biggs. McLean and Bont would surprise me. But surely not Macrae?

Libba and Stringer is pretty much a given, plus you forgot Biggs. McLean and Bont would surprise me. But surely not Macrae?
Yeah that's the weird one, the Bontempelli sisters are friends of the family so I'd be surprised about Marcus (he'd be hard pressed to fit any partying in with the amount of female attention he gets, he's not far behind Dickson) and very surprised about Macrae.

Not mentioning Shiggsy or Dahl is a real head-scratcher.

I see Bont out a fair bit. But he's always been really chilled out and almost sober. Jason Johannisen on the other hand... legend
As was his close mate who was "delisted from the Western Bulldogs senior list at the end of the 2011 season, in order to return home to Western Australia and deal with personal matters"

majority of the 2016 Dogs flag side as well were weapons on the snowy stuff.
Libba, stringer, McLean and Macrae absolute menaces on it, but all upstaged by the mighty Bont. Man cannot get enough of the stuff.

In fairness Bont does have some natural advantages when it comes to snorting.

I have never heard of some the doggies snorting stuff. Sure I could believe some of our past players doing it but they're no longer at the club.

A girl from Uni knew Brandon Jack all the way through secondary (attended a sister school if I recall). The quintessential 'nice guy' apparently.

Jesus Christ you guys talk a lot of s**t. I'm just another no one shooting from the hip to everyone else but here's the skinny on that crew:

- Shane Biggs drug use is just a bit overrated. not a dickhead. had a good time but barely some stupid unit
- Liberatore. bit of a s**t family, reckons he's some book worm but his writing is deplorable
- Johannissen is a bit of a dickhead, his girlfriend was the area bike when she went to Ave. no mates then and even less then. she got his balls in a vice from day dot and told everyone how he played AFL. source
- Bontempelli into drugs? ahah no chance. he's very down the line and committed. he's a bit arrogant and a huge footy head but that's the sort of bloke you want to be paying a mil a season, not Buddy or Jesse 'Jessie' Hogan
- Macrae is a weirdo. girlfriend potentially a beard. know people from Camberwell/Carey Grammar and they say he's super quiet and a bit embarrassed about playing AFL. he just isn't into drugs
- Bailey doesn't drink but is a massive *******. hangs out in beer gardens jumping all over people. not the quietest fella in the world.

the stuff about the Bulldogs old guard being into drugs is a good one though and very true. they also had a massive pull and until recently did. Akermanis was never wanted by the group and was ostracised, that sort of thing. Bob murphy called a heap of shots and was a huge white ant, his wife is off her ******* chops too; goes off when someone says something negative to him on his instagram account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ you guys talk a lot of s**t. I'm just another no one shooting from the hip to everyone else but here's the skinny on that crew:

- Shane Biggs drug use is just a bit overrated. not a dickhead. had a good time but barely some stupid unit
- Liberatore. bit of a s**t family, reckons he's some book worm but his writing is deplorable
- Johannissen is a bit of a dickhead, his girlfriend was the area bike when she went to Ave. no mates then and even less then. she got his balls in a vice from day dot and told everyone how he played AFL. source
- Bontempelli into drugs? ahah no chance. he's very down the line and committed. he's a bit arrogant and a huge footy head but that's the sort of bloke you want to be paying a mil a season, not Buddy or Jesse 'Jessie' Hogan
- Macrae is a weirdo. girlfriend potentially a beard. know people from Camberwell/Carey Grammar and they say he's super quiet and a bit embarrassed about playing AFL. he just isn't into drugs
- Bailey doesn't drink but is a massive *******. hangs out in beer gardens jumping all over people. not the quietest fella in the world.

the stuff about the Bulldogs old guard being into drugs is a good one though and very true. they also had a massive pull and until recently did. Akermanis was never wanted by the group and was ostracised, that sort of thing. Bob murphy called a heap of shots and was a huge white ant, his wife is off her ******* chops too; goes off when someone says something negative to him on his instagram account.
Yeah I went to the same school as Macrae thats why I was saying. He's quite shy. My experiences with Bont were the same.

Expand more on your last paragraph??

Makes me wonder how often they get caught.
Rarely. They're drug tested twice a year - one randomly and one scheduled (this was told to me by an ex-player from 5-6 years ago so things might have changed since then). Add-on the self-reporting rules, 3 strike policy, the fact Coke/MDMA isn't performance enhancing and leave your system after 3-4 days, then they're basically bulletproof.

Unless you are Tom Liberatore who gets done by being passed out on the footpath with a pocket full of pingaz, or Jesse Hogan being filmed.

If you mean 'caught' as in by the club then they'd turn a blind eye until it becomes a genuine problem (ie impacting training, health etc).

Makes perfect sense. That's why they took a punt a reputable like dayne beams.
tenor.gif

Bob murphy called a heap of shots and was a huge white ant, his wife is off her ******* chops too; goes off when someone says something negative to him on his instagram account.
She will go off at Bob too if he says something sledgey on field that she doesn't agree with.

Not sure if posted before or not, but the reason why Ed Langdon moved to Melbourne wasn’t to be closer to family, purely due to Connor Blakely banging his gf.
Heard from my neighbours who are best mates with someone on an AFL list
It was probably posted more times last season than any other rumour. And I believe it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back