Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Someone with more time than me needs to compile all the posts in this thread that are actual rumours into one clean thread.

Please?

That thread would be about 3 pages long.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Apparently Bachar Houli visited a gold coast beach. More info soon.

Sep 23, 2006
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Apparently Bachar Houli visited a gold coast beach. More info soon.
But was he wearing a hat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Rookie list about to completely change altogether. Still going over it with the AFLPA but its gonna be a pretty big change. Not 100% sure what it is but it almost seems like the AFL may go the NFL route with the whole practice squad route that leads to smaller overall list sizes too.

I do know the idea is people will be on your list but unable to play a game in some aspects. Eagles have requested this allowance for Dan Venables to give him 1 extra year to recover from concussion outside of our list but still on our books

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Im 100% sure this is true but I missed it from a few weeks ago and havnt found any posts etc abouit it

Beams had a burner account on Instagram pretty much hurling abuse at Collingwood players. He did the whole posting a picture of himself to the wrong account and was found out by the Collingwood social media team who were tracking his posts due to the nature of them. Collingwood swept it under the rug without it hitting the press. Think you will find Beams payout is less then he previously wanted lets just say

Source : Former Collingwood player

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Im 100% sure this is true but I missed it from a few weeks ago and havnt found any posts etc abouit it

Beams had a burner account on Instagram pretty much hurling abuse at Collingwood players. He did the whole posting a picture of himself to the wrong account and was found out by the Collingwood social media team who were tracking his posts due to the nature of them. Collingwood swept it under the rug without it hitting the press. Think you will find Beams payout is less then he previously wanted lets just say

Believe it.

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal

It makes it hard to have sympathy for Beams for all his off field issues (alcohol, mental health, gambling) if he's doing stuff like this. Pain begets pain.

Ah12

Club Legend
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Izak Rankine punching on in Adelaide last night. Snapchat video doing the rounds. Expect it to be out in the media soon.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Izak Rankine punching on in Adelaide last night. Snapchat video doing the rounds. Expect it to be out in the media soon.
I heard instead of going a regulation punch to the face he tried a half somersault fly kick and cost his mates the punch on. Very exciting to watch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back