Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Glasgott's monkey is the second best and second funniest rumour of this entire thread. They removed the funniest ones, which were associated with Laidley. I truly wish I had screenshotted them, the night they were all posted. I was reading them to friends, and we all laughed till we cried. It was my best night on Big Footy ever. I came back the next day to read them to more friends, and they'd been deleted. Such a shame. That was the highpoint of lowbrow humour here. Some of us love lowbrow humour, unashamedly.

p.s. Does anyone know if the monkey is still around? Asking for a friend.

Glasgott's monkey is the second best and second funniest rumour of this entire thread. They removed the funniest ones, which were associated with Laidley. I truly wish I had screenshotted them, the night they were all posted. I was reading them to friends, and we all laughed till we cried. It was my best night on Big Footy ever. I came back the next day to read them to more friends, and they'd been deleted. Such a shame. That was the highpoint of lowbrow humour here. Some of us love lowbrow humour, unashamedly.

p.s. Does anyone know if the monkey is still around? Asking for a friend.

You need to visit the Jezza's daughter thread. Sadly a lot deleted from there, too, but it's still hilarious reading.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Izak Rankine punching on in Adelaide last night. Snapchat video doing the rounds. Expect it to be out in the media soon.
Did he win?

Ah12

Club Legend
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
"doing the rounds"? yeah for those of us who don't have 37 footy gossip facebook pages liked, can you share the video?
Snapchat videos delete after being sent and differ to facebook/insta vids. Unless the sender saves the snap video or someone records the snapchat being played from another phone theres no way to share it. As people wouldn't have realised what they were opening it basically comes down to whether the person who recorded it saved it at the time and whether or not they will send it on via facebook etc.

Snapchat videos delete after being sent and differ to facebook/insta vids. Unless the sender saves the snap video or someone records the snapchat being played from another phone theres no way to share it. As people wouldn't have realised what they were opening it basically comes down to whether the person who recorded it saved it at the time and whether or not they will send it on via facebook etc.

people save those kinda vids instantly. if it's "doing the rounds" it's already saved and people are sending it on other mediums

Ah12

Club Legend
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
people save those kinda vids instantly. if it's "doing the rounds" it's already saved and people are sending it on other mediums
You cant save a snapchat video unless your the sender. I do agree with you in the likelihood of it being saved and sent on is high. Time will tell.

Last edited:
You cant save a snapchat video unless your the sender. I do agree with you in the likelihood of it being saved and sent on is high. Time will tell.
Actually, you can, you can screen record it.

Interesting. News to me and the first time ive heard that. Im assuming not many other people would be aware either.
Are you 73 years old? Anyone with a mobile phone can do it.

It depends on whether your phone has the screen recording function.
There's not many phones these days that can't, unless you're rocking a Nokia 3210 in which case, RESPECT!
Im 24 and whilst anyone can do it ive never heard of people doing it or knowing that you could do it. Also does it notify the person that you have screen captured their video as that would be a deterrent.
Fair enough. It does, but if you're receiving a video like that, I don't think it matters if they know or not.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
In this scenario then how does it "do the rounds"? It would do a round and that is it. No rounds would be done at all. None. Zero. Well maybe one round. I don't know, what's your problem?

Ah12

Club Legend
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
In this scenario then how does it "do the rounds"? It would do a round and that is it. No rounds would be done at all. None. Zero. Well maybe one round. I don't know, what's your problem?
It was sent to one snapchat group that i know of and i assume it wouldve gone to more than just that at the least. I dont have a problem lol simply mentioned a football rumour which is what this forum is for. The reason it is a rumour is that it hasn't come out in the media yet.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
It was sent to one snapchat group that i know of and i assume it wouldve gone to more than just that at the least. I dont have a problem lol simply mentioned a football rumour which is what this forum is for. The reason it is a rumour is that it hasn't come out in the media yet.
So you're saying you've seen the video?

Concussion test

Adelaide Football Club. Established 1860
May 19, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Cripps at the Brownlow count in Perth. Would have had blokes in his ear all night. Come home mate.
What's the rumour though? This is the rumours thread, not the assumptions thread.
Could be related to football, make up your own mind.
A team mate overheard NicNat offering to jam it down Cripps's throat in the restroom area.

Have you watched nicnat in the ruck? it was definitely related to football. ;)

a694723df51de08e9bd69d8bc04e104d4a9f2b73.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back