Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantom is the best thing to happen to this thread in ages. You take this defamatory post back!

He got suspended for posting a nude photo, everything else is legit. He's in the know, very knowledgable and trustworthy poster.

I've seen Will Minson at Bunnings...
Lining up fir a sausage with extra mustard

Phantom is the best thing to happen to this thread in ages. You take this defamatory post back!

He got suspended for posting a nude photo, everything else is legit. He's in the know, very knowledgable and trustworthy poster.

I've seen Will Minson at Bunnings...
What was the nude of

What was the nude of

Google images "nathan broad premiership medal".

You might have to play with the Safe Search options.

(though I suspect most here wouldn't need to)

Another Bazz story from a random...

He's from Broadford in Vic, one of the reasons he left for Sydney is he kept getting into too much strife down south.

My friend lived directly across from the Broadford footy oval and Bazz came back for a club function.

He got pissed and started his trek back somewhere else (top pub probably) but on the way decided to kick my mates fence in, like totally cave it in.

Upon hearing the noise my friends dad ran out yelling 'who the fu** was that?!' Bazz promptly replied 'who wants to know'.

Realising it was Barry Hall my friends dad quickly scampered inside and locked the door.

I used to have a mate from Broadford. She swore to me, Anthony Stevens once had her bailed up at some club/pub, putting the hard word on her.

She wasnt interested, at all, but he tried.

The end.

After the Bulldogs GF win Tom Boyd was in another world. Not sure what substance/s were consumed by the man or if he was just enjoying the premiership high, but he was in a corner standing on a couch and dancing by himself for a solid 5 hours.

Sounds exactly like Steve Johnson after the 2011 GF. Just minus the couch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty Martin is a part owner of Kitten's strip club and "The Boardroom" brothel, which counts several players among their clientele, one courtesan is now married to a player.

He is also part owner with his old man at a NZ strip club

Things don’t change in a “bikie gang family” lifestyle

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I saw Trent Cotchin at a grocery store in Richmond on Tuesday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Think we’ve read the same story with Dusty, Jack R and now Trent.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Josh Gibson wanted to be traded from North because he was up to something with one of the North players' wife/girlfriend and the rest of the team was making his life hell.
Josh Gibson banged Naomi Robson in the back of a Taxi.

Yet he’s scared of needles. Go figure.
Was never scarred of needles - pretty sure he has tatoos.

After the Bombers drug-taking story broke his sister wrote a Facebook post saying how proud she was of him for refusing to take PED's when told by the club to, and that he was the only one to stand up to them. Post was deleted not long after.

Josh Gibson banged Naomi Robson in the back of a Taxi.

Fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back