Best from the 2007 draft

Best from the 07 Draft

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

well done Kreuzer again another dominate ruck display last night.

no doubt in time the blues will be seen to be the big winners from this draft with Kreuzer and Henderson. those two will form the basis of the next blues premiership
You think they will still be playing when they're 50?

well done matt kreuzer match saving mark.... yet again proving who is the best from 07

Watts took two match saving ones against the Dogs, clearly the best from the 2008 draft.

Bog again Kreuzer continuing to show who is no. 1.

Q. When will lethal admit his mistake ???
A couple BOGs from Kreuzer doesn't really change the fact that quite a few players out of that draft have been better, overall, since being drafted.

I'm not saying Kreuzer is no good- to the contrary, I think some of the criticism he has copped is well over the top. But could you honestly say with a straight face that he's been better than Harry Taylor? Trent Cotchin? Patrick Dangerfield? Cyril Rioli? etc..

Dangerfield, Cotchin and Taylor are the best of the lot. I think Otten should at least be in the poll.

Dangerfield, Cotchin and Taylor are the best of the lot. I think Otten should at least be in the poll.

There is no way he is in contention for the position of best from the 2007 draft ergo no need or justification for putting him in the poll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no way he is in contention for the position of best from the 2007 draft ergo no need or justification for putting him in the poll.

Yeah i agree he isn't in contention but he is better than some that are in the poll.

Explain how they have?
Grimes is a captain (inb4 Melbourne are s**t though), Bird I would say has been more impressive than Otten. I'd actually have Otten and Myers at equal pegging and ahead of Pears though, now that I think about it.

Alex Rance, zero votes.

Cyril Rioli, 9 votes.

Man we suck at predicting the future.

*EDIT* - All though in fairness, Danger isn't a bad choice.
Yet if Essendon had a choice of the 2 they would choose Rioli without any hesitation

Yet if Essendon had a choice of the 2 they would choose Rioli without any hesitation
I rate Rioli very, very highly but I'm not sure that's right.

Interesting that Cale Hooker isn't even in the poll, but Tayte Pears is.

Out of Rance and Rioli?

Hmmm...... maybe. I'd even say probably.

But from this draft? Nah, danger without question for me, followed by Hooker.

Back