Best Games of the 2017 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I loved all our 18 wins this year especially the grand final for obvious reasons, the prelim v the Giants was the best atmosphere game I’ve ever been to. 90k Richmond supporters all going crazy, from the first goal to the final siren, for atmosphere alone it was unbelievable.

We all love the Bulldogs vs. GWS Prelim much more than the Granny too. Must be a GWS Prelim thing.

The two best games happened on the same day. That Dogs vs Bombers game was a classic. The final margin didn't really do the game justice. The Pies vs Crows game later that day that ended in a draw was incredible. It pretty much had everything.

We all love the Bulldogs vs. GWS Prelim much more than the Granny too. Must be a GWS Prelim thing.
We were looking for you this year. You have to remember we're knew and didn't know winning a prelim was a one in 60 year event for you.

We were looking for you this year. You have to remember we're knew and didn't know winning a prelim was a one in 60 year event for you.

That's okay. Keep looking.

I'll be watching this on DVD in the meantime:
7874814-3x2-700x467.jpg

Why? Because I agreed with the Richmond poster who said he enjoyed the prelim more than the granny and related it to my own team?
Trolls always have a pathetic justification for trolling. Usually better than yours though.

Sydney v Crows was good late in the year. Pies and Melbourne on QB IIRC was a ripper, until the umpires bent Collingwood over.

Richmond vs Freo at the G. One of the last times we got to LOL at Richmond. They’ve ruined it for us now, but nonetheless I was riding them in the grannie.

First half of StK v Rich at jihad. 94 - 10 at half time. Best football of the year. Showed how poorly skilled Rich really are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 votes Port v West Coast
2 Votes Swans comeback over Essendon
1 vote GWS v Hawthorn Draw

Crows vs Swans was an absolute belter, pity we never saw them go head to head again.

Tigers vs Demons & Tigers vs Bombers I enjoyed also.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wasn't the best, but being at North vs Adelaide in Hobart was surreal.

The crowd was in stunned silence for most of it. Have never experienced that at the footy before.

Collingwood vs Adelaide at the MCG was the package, really:
- sundy arvo
- high-scoring
- lots of great individual performances
- great atmosphere
- huge comeback
- twists and turns all during final quarter
- after-the-siren decider
- draw

The only thing it didn't have was a winner
I was still shaking with adrenalin afterwards for half hour having flown over to see.

Took my Dad to the MCG for the 1st time since the Olympics, so was great that we had such a.memorable day.

Btw, Pies supporters around me were full of class.

As for neutral games, the Port v Weagles final had the theatrics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back