Best Jokes during Corona Lockdown

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw a sign Free range chicken. I got one out of the freezer and went to walk out. The shopkeeper said that will $10. I said the sign said Free so much for ambiguous signs :).

Last edited:

Unvaccinated Earth Child Intubated In Carpark Of Lismore Hospital As The Sun Enters Aquarius​

mail
This week, 34-year-old Northern Rivers woman Tonic Channon should be celebrating the fact that the celestial orb that heats this spinning hellrock is entering Aquarius.
Instead, she’s enjoying the hospitality down at her local base hospital in New South Wales because she, like many of her peers, did their own research when it came to vaccine science and is now unconscious in a hospital with a machine breathing for them.
One of Tonic’s friends, Frisbee, spoke to The Advocate today via telephone to try to explain how this situation got to the point where they arrived at hospital to find it already full of people like Tonic.

From The Betoota Advocate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IAAF are going to make it mandatory for all athletes to wear face masks when competing. From now on, the adjudicator will be calling the competitors up to the starting blocks and prior to firing his gun to begin a 100m race, he'll chime in with: "On your masks, get set, go".

Keep Calm and Have a Laugh

View attachment 1322661
On the wrestling a couple of years ago they had a CHristmas episode and in one match they were using christmas presents as weapons. The finishing move was a body slam onto a heap of Lego that had been tipped into the ring. Hehe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back