Best Jokes during Corona Lockdown

Remove this Banner Ad

BulldogMuscle

Big Barry Hall
Jan 7, 2021
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The whole communist Dan schtick is kind of tired, ill-informed and embarrassing....

Guessing you haven't been on a shopping trip to Hong Kong recently...
Sorry mate but anyone who signs a memorandum of understanding with China in regards to the Belts and Roads initiative is gonna cop it, for the most part I agree with Dan during this covid previous two years, but signing that deal was a very big step in the wrong direction.

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sorry mate but anyone who signs a memorandum of understanding with China in regards to the Belts and Roads initiative is gonna cop it, for the most part I agree with Dan during this covid previous two years, but signing that deal was a very big step in the wrong direction.
Agree, but that has absolutely nothing to do with covid and lockdowns and being called a communist dictator. People going around saying that we live in some totalitarian state are an embarrassment and its an insult to people living under such regimes where REAL freedoms have been taken away.

I would love to know what the protestors will be be ranting about next year when everything is opened up and back to normal, but I'm sure they'll find something to complain about.

Sharpiesadog

Senior List
Sep 8, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Derby County
Agree, but that has absolutely nothing to do with covid and lockdowns and being called a communist dictator. People going around saying that we live in some totalitarian state are an embarrassment and its an insult to people living under such regimes where REAL freedoms have been taken away.

I would love to know what the protestors will be be ranting about next year when everything is opened up and back to normal, but I'm sure they'll find something to complain about.
They will probably be complaining about all the Covid cases and deaths.

Freshwater

Club Legend
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

They will be bellyaching and complaining about climate catastrophes and ‘change the date’ type crap. We can all see it coming as soon as this is finished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad