Best Jokes during Corona Lockdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There is often quite a bit of humour on the Bulldog Board I am sure there are plenty good jokes, dad jokes and lame jokes out there. I am accused of a lot dad jokes from my kids so I will start off.

There were 2 best friend prawns swimming in the ocean. One named Nemo and the other Christian. They play all day in a cave and around the reefs being careful to avoid big fish so they were not eaten. One day Nemo says to his friend I wish I was a shark so I do not have to hide all the time and can swim anywhere in the ocean. A fairy god mother appears and grants Nemo his wish and turns Nemo into a shark. For a while he enjoyed the freedom and being feared by smaller fish. However he started to miss his friend and became bored. He said I wish I could be turned back into a prawn. The fairy godmother appears again and changes Nemo to a prawn.

He goes to the cave and calls out to his friend Christian to come and play. Christian calls back saying no if I come out you will eat me. Nemo replies no I will not

I AM A PRAWN AGAIN CHRISTIAN

Does anyone know when this social isolation thing will end? My wife keeps trying to get back into the house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you see, corona isn't all negative. There were some Corona ring girls for this boxing match between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor from 2017.

corona2.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back