Best Jokes during Corona Lockdown

Remove this Banner Ad

SS for AA. No that is not an acronym for Steele Sidebottam for All Australian. It is Steele Sidebottam for Alcoholics Anonymous

I saw this deodorising product in the supermarket today. I had never before heard of this brand but as soon as I saw the name "No Vac" I immediately thought about that famous tennis player with the surname Djokovic. I thought it was ironic that after what he has been up to there is a product promoting sanitising called NoVac on the shelves.

NoVac.jpg

Awesome game that one. Shane about the latest expansion.
Emperor isn't that bad just needs a bit of work to squish a few bugs and went too far buffing Austria to stop the big green and blue blobs going crazy every game. Merc and estate mechanics are much better than they where, no more millions of Ottoman mercs and press this button every x amount of time for mana in the estates.

Paradox have a little thing of overlooking broken mechanics when they add a new DLC they'll fix them soon. Probably... (looks at Retinues in CK2)

I rolled back to 1.29.6 and will wait for the new issues to be sorted for a while yet.
They patched most of the issues pretty fast but still probably going to be a few months to get them all fixed. Still have the odd Italian joining the HRE post shadow kingdom and AI having rebel issues with the new estates mechanics.

One thing that needs to be fixed though (happens in 1.29 too) is colonizing countries making/joining wars in Europe when all of their troops are on another continent. In my game last night the first GP Castile got taken out by a three province Valencia because their entire nearly 100k army was chilling in East Africa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real Estate Agent Looking campaigner Somehow Still Making A 2nd Wave Seem Better Than The Liberals

1594295834567.png

Maverick Victorian Liberal MP, Tim Smith has continued to somehow make the state opposition feel like the worse option, in the face of an unprecedented disaster that one would assume could only make them look good.

This comes as the red-wine-swishing Scotch College prodigy continues to work towards his life goal of being retweeted by President Trump, and in turn soiling the brand of his party with a flurry on manic insults towards migrants, poor people, and ‘Dictator Dan’.

Photo from an anti-mask rally in US:

fe37310aafdc3f0c39b4615731a054f3.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back