Best Jokes during Corona Lockdown

9AC63AE3-1AD6-4C55-93CB-9D86C45EFE07.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice one on the hilarious 3AW overnight program- a Kenny Everritt skit about a punk who goes shopping with his girlfriend. They see a ring in a jewellery shop window and she says ‘Ooh I fancy that!’ So he throws a brick through the window and grabs it for her. Then they come to a shop with a fur coat in the window. She says ‘Ooh I fancy that’ so he throws a brick through the window and grabs it. Then they come to a car sales joint and she says ‘Ooh I fancy that motor!’ He says ‘What, you think I’m made of bricks?’

Last edited:
She said we’d met in a vegetarian restaurant but I swear I’d never seen herbivore.

He was addicted to drinking brake fluid but he wasn’t worried. He said he could stop any time.

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I couldn't resist. I hope the link works.

The joke is that Defence thinks this is appropriate in the current political environment ...oh, and the looks on the faces of the military brass:

Saw the video on the news this morning, couldn’t believe it. Guess what, no one knows who made the arrangements .... probably Dan Andrews, or a creeping assumption, haha.

Saw the video on the news this morning, couldn’t believe it. Guess what, no one knows who made the arrangements .... probably Dan Andrews, or a creeping assumption, haha.

No one knows....yeah, right :tearsofjoy: - all defence stuff gets signed & co signed! I just shakes me head...

We clearly need a 12 month enquiry into this so nobody has to answer any media questions in the meantime. And then not release the report when it's delivered. (Or it's 90% redacted due to requirements of national security if anything is requested under FOI). Everyone will have forgotten about it by then anyway as there will have been a few dozen more f**K-ups "missteps" in the interim.

Business as usual. Carry on...

We clearly need a 12 month enquiry into this so nobody has to answer any media questions in the meantime. And then not release the report when it's delivered. (Or it's 90% redacted due to requirements of national security if anything is requested under FOI). Everyone will have forgotten about it by then anyway as there will have been a few dozen more f**K-ups "missteps" in the interim.

Business as usual. Carry on...
Turns out there was selective editing, by the ABC no less 😲. The group performed before official guests arrived. I still don’t understand why...

Back