Opinion Best kicks of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont know how players can kick on there opposites so well, i kicked my first ever goal using my opposite foot(probably my disposal using my left) on the weekend and it was weird but cool. Mind you there was 5 of us at the tip of the goal square and managed to throw my leg out and soccer it from mid air, somehow made perfect connection from my foot, i meant to do it but i was lucky and basically fluked it.
Anyway kids, that was the story of my first ever opposite foot goal.

Gotta laugh at people nominating backman, Fletcher etc etc, sure they're all big kicks but FMD, they mostly kick to space, they aren't hitting up forwards lace out inside 50.

Also gotta laugh at those picking Jarman ahead of Daicos, Daicos was on another planet compared to Jarman, I've watched footy from the late 70s and I've yet to see anyone come close to Daicos, some of his goals on his opposite foot were just ridiculous, he went alright on his natural foot as well.

Snaps-dribbles-set shots-bananas-massive torps-opposite foot goals on the run, except no substitute.

Injury robbed him from being the best player of all time.

He was very good but GOAT with out injuries is a massive call. Carey had some bad injuries and he is still in the discussion when you talk about the greats.

Ok time to end this thread.

Best Field kick ever.............. Darren. Jarman.

Best set shot for goal ever..... Ken. Judge.

Wasn't Ang Christou a big dob? - wooof and all that.

Jason Porplyzia is a very accurate set shot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back