Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Defenders never get love so I thought this was only fair. Besides, what would you prefer? A young Scarlett or a young M. Lloyd? That "um, um" in your mind says Scarlett.

For me, Aliir Aliir (Swans), Marcus Adams (WB) and Dougie Howard/Logan Austin (PAFC) all look good for this.

Marsh from Collingwood, obviously not the best but playing some decent footy. Has the talent and attributes to develop into a Rance like defender, would love for him to be half as good.

Love how you've particularly named the thread "23 or under" so you could squeeze Marcus Adams onto the list lol.

I haven't seen enough of Aliir Aliir or Logan Austin to comment, but I'm happy with how Marsh is developing for us. Not really sure he's a "key defender" though. Can and has been playing tall as of late.

Weitering (Carl), Lever (Ade), Andrews (BL), Adams (WB), Hombsch (PA) come to mind...

Talia (Ade) and May (GC) just miss out on age I think
Not a bad list.

Yeah, Talia turns 25 in 2 months, Steven May will be 25 in the off-season also.

23 or under? Come on down Tom McDonald.
haha just sneaks in, if we were having this conversation after September 18th, he'd fall out of contention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lever is a third tall i reckon, rebounding in the mackie mould, can't go past weitering, honourable mention to T. Mcdonald for his 2015 season and for O. Mcdonald for his 2016 season. If melbourne can hang onto them both then your 2 pillars down back are sorted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back