Portfolio Best Local Football Club Jumpers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Houston Rockets, New York Mets
LETS GET THIS GOING AGAIN!

The team I played for last year is on the left (green) and the team I'm playing for this year is on the right (black)
BURR MILLI.jpg

I think they're both pretty unique designs. the saints not so much but still more unique than the classic tri-coloured saints guernsey.

SilvaComet

West Brisbane Head Coach
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

The team I played for last year is on the left (green) and the team I'm playing for this year is on the right (black) View attachment 329722 .

I think they're both pretty unique designs. the saints not so much but still more unique than the classic tri-coloured saints guernsey.
That left one looks like a possible NAFL design

Power Raid

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

The team I played for last year is on the left (green) and the team I'm playing for this year is on the right (black) View attachment 329722 .

the green brings back memories of the woodville woodpeckers in the SANFL

jdeezy

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What is the origin of the Kookaburra on the GG guernsey anyway? It looks like some badly drawn dragon or something.

The ANZAC one is nice though, pretty sure you wore it against Kilburn didn't you?

Storm20

Been Here A Long Time
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Everton, GGFC
What is the origin of the Kookaburra on the GG guernsey anyway? It looks like some badly drawn dragon or something.

The ANZAC one is nice though, pretty sure you wore it against Kilburn didn't you?
It's pretty much taken directly from the logo which was drawn by one of the committee members in 1995 when the club started.

Yeah the ANZAC one was a bit of a replica of the first guernsey worn by the club (Double Vs). Wore it against Plympton from memory.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!

Which Saints team is that please Cale? Somewhere in the south-east perhaps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lazza16

Club Legend
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I am a bit of a fan of strathmores

I may be a bit bias but I love my clubs (Carrum Patterson Lakes FC) modernisation of our 1974-45 back-to-back premiership guernsey (which back then was known as just Carrum FC).

1974-75
Cant get better than that except maybe ur spelling........good work guys.....luv it.

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Everton, New York Knicks
University Footy Club (WA)

The Perth Football League (formerly WAAFL) has a huge number of teams with green jumpers. This is my favourite.
Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 10.41.15 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 10.41.43 pm.png
VL76829-perth-football-league-university-fc-6177-afl-guernsey-mens-adult-seniors-back.jpg

Bunk Moreland

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Some thoughts on a few Melbourne clubs that I think are pretty good.

Donvale: a relatively recent design. Reckon the black and green looks good

Mulgrave: a bit similar to Fitzroy, but with the yolk on the front and their own lion rather than the traditional one or a monogram

Ashwood: just don’t mind the colour scheme of black, white and gold

Highett: could probably do without the dog, other than that a nice unique twist on the colour scheme

Top Bottom