Discussion Best Longsleeve Guernsey Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

The sleeves are creased perfectly to look a bit like cuffs, absolute ripper.

Jeez, I actually wouldn't mind the silver stripes if it weren't for the big band and 427 in the middle, surely there was a better way.

I think they actually are cuffs. Going by this pic, looks like NM PI's have cuffs

roos.jpg
It's a shame that the only manufacturer who make proper sleeves' only team has a no sleeve policy. Love me some good, thick cuffs.

Love the North longy, the cuffs make such a big difference to the cut. It also gives off a great retro impression, way more in line with the ones of the 70s and 80s (which were the best) rather than the stupid looking, ultra skinny ones that (Port players especially) get around in.

I like the sort of rashy look as well.

Certainly not, it's all about him. Which is why he has played about 3 years too long
If it was all about him, wouldn't he be wearing a sleeved jumper every week just to be the only one?

Or are you just bagging him out for no reason again?
Please stop derailing threads across the FJ&GD board with your unjustified hatred of Boomer.

Jack Silvagni in a longie again. I wonder when his first game in a sleeveless will b

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a flog. If he really wanted to pay tribute to Tucky, he would've retired at 400
Yeah lol retire while you're in probably the prime of your career. I reckon he's got 3 more years left in the tank. He's an absolute gun.

Yeah lol retire while you're in probably the prime of your career. I reckon he's got 3 more years left in the tank. He's an absolute gun.
The end will come quick and sharp for him but that's irrelevant. Don't get the disrespect he cops and I'm a Freo fan – we are supposed to hae him!

Silent Alarm are you drunk???
Mate Richo won't stop talking about Crownies and coldies so how can a man not want a few libations?

I saw this on Facebook tonight.

By the way I'm new to this site

Remove this Banner Ad

Back