Discussion Best Longsleeve Guernsey Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide would be up there before Wingard left. Collingwood and Geelong definitely have a few too.

Off the top of my head, Tom Stewart, Zach Tuohy, Cam Guthrie and Harry Taylor have regularly worn sleeves over the last few years, and Gryan Miers pulled on a long sleeve Cats jumper for the first time for a chilly game at home this year

Jimmy Bartel was the king of the Geelong long sleeve jumper for a long time though, and towards the end of his career he was wearing them fairly often, including (and fittingly) in his 300th game

Image result for jimmy bartel 300th game

Off the top of my head, Tom Stewart, Zach Tuohy, Cam Guthrie and Harry Taylor have regularly worn sleeves over the last few years, and Gryan Miers pulled on a long sleeve Cats jumper for the first time for a chilly game at home this year

Jimmy Bartel was the king of the Geelong long sleeve jumper for a long time though, and towards the end of his career he was wearing them fairly often, including (and fittingly) in his 300th game

Image result for jimmy bartel 300th game
Jimmy Bartel absolute legend of the sleeve ! Don't recall Tom Stewart ever wearing one in a game unfortunately. Keen for Jack Steven to be wearing a Geelong longy next year ;)

Jimmy Bartel absolute legend of the sleeve ! Don't recall Tom Stewart ever wearing one in a game unfortunately. Keen for Jack Steven to be wearing a Geelong longy next year ;)

I was fairly certain he wore one against North in our Retro Round, but I think I was thrown by the promo shoot

Image result for round 21 2019 geelong

Last year Tom Stewart wore a long sleeve for about 10 minutes in the first quarter against Richmond at the MCG along with Touhy, Parfitt, Menegola, and Guthrie. Tom doesn't seem to like long sleeves too much since he went to the bench just to take it off.

Also the retro round long sleeve was just for the photos. Nobody wore a long sleeve version last year because it was 26° and this year there were only like 2 people that wore it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing wrong with that, I rock a fairly decent mullet myself actually
That's less of a mullet and more of a "6 year old whose Mum accidentally left the scissors within reach"

On the point of fashion, why are "front of the thigh" tatts in fashion? They look so odd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back