Discussion Best Longsleeve Guernsey Ever?

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
Pic for those interested:

667595.jpg

one of the best longy's i've seen in a while. i've always been a little in love with that bounding roo guernsey.

mfcrox

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Roughy was in a longy yesterday in the VFL, wearing it under a sleeveless. The longy underneath didn’t have stripes.

The guys on Offsiders have also said that the Hawks were offered longys for Friday nights game, but heavily rejected.

Obviously it was bloody freezing, but I wonder if it was a bit of an 'up yours' to Clarkson and his stupid no longy policy

Obviously it was bloody freezing, but I wonder if it was a bit of an 'up yours' to Clarkson and his stupid no longy policy
I think it's taken to his former assistants, I don't think anyone wears long sleeves really under now head coaches

I don't think Dimma has, policy or not

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
I think it's taken to his former assistants, I don't think anyone wears long sleeves really under now head coaches

West Coast don’t even get long sleeve jumpers made for the players anymore. Schofield said on his podcast they don’t even get given the option.

Robco

Team Captain
May 3, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Portland Trail Blazers, Williams F1

Carlton players love a long sleeve. Not sure there's another club with as many players that wear them.

Back