Opinion Best moments of 2018

Crozier's kamikaze spoil against Richmond that nearly led to a last minute, winning goal. Looked like collision of the century coming up with how hard he went for the spoil

ThirdLegUp

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Let's list all our best moments from 2018. Maybe try to get a top 10 going and I'll start a poll. I'll go first:

Red's soccer goal vs Geelong in the fourth quarter.
When the Bont came down on his knee, turned 47 degrees the wrong way and all colour and sound left the world .... then returned and was fine. round 18 or something.

WallyStringhaus

Club Legend
Aug 27, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
images-5.jpg

Watchings these two studs

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The third quarter against North was the highlight of the year for me - going in at half time 5 goals down and with a reputation for not showing up in 3rd quarters, to come out and pile on 8 goals was brilliant, almost the perfect quarter of football.

Ending North's season and the Brad Scott press conference to follow just topped it off.

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Naughton's effort to get back and almost get a finger to Ziebell's match winner (one of the worst moments of the year being about 40 seconds before that)

Leon

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2004
Bound for Germany 2006!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Harry's Heroes
- AFLW Premiership. Here’s hoping for back to back!

- Ed Richards’ debut season.

- Aaron Naughton’s debut season

- Billy Gowers’ debut season

- Round 3 win against Essendon.

- Tomaboyd’s goal in first game back against Freo and all the boys getting around him

- Win against Geelong. After a hard slog of bad losses and second half decade outs and a close loss against those norf c-units, to win a close one with an excellent performance against a bogey team was great. I still couldn’t watch Taylor’s last kick at the time and probably would’ve had a nervous breakdown if he’d slotted it but still a great win.

- Beating ****ing norf. That loss to them was nauseating as hell, their pissant scum rat fans all jumping for joy, so we more than paid those ****s back and consigned then to yet another ninth placed finish. Bloody great day, all our fans happy and their fans miserable as hell. That third quarter was a delight, the win was sweet and to do it for Dale’s 250th made it sweeter.

- Performance against Richmond. Yeah we lost but in a strange way just being at the MCG on a sunny day for a dead rubber, enjoying a good performance and a close game where I didn’t come close to carking it was good. We had glimpses into our future in this game and it was very good.

Been a challenging year, but still had its moments.

Up the Dogs.

3rd quarter against North. There were not many Dogs supporters there, but for those that were, it was special.

North supports were up and about at 1/2 time and I thought at the time I hope their players are feeling exactly the same.

The 3rd quarter was glorious and to be able to turn things around was special. The last quarter was a teibute to Dale Morris

Back