Universal Love Best Moments/Photos - New GFC background

Remove this Banner Ad

An official thanks to HaroLad from all the GFC Board members for the great work in getting this together.

Feel free to chip in and relay your thanks too.

GO Catters

An official thanks to HaroLad from all the GFC Board members for the great work in getting this together.

Feel free to chip in and relay your thanks too.

GO Catters

yep, looks good, cheers for your efforts HaroLad :thumbsu:

btw, found this cool pic of Bernie Smith showing Carji Greeves his Brownlow last night, good to see this thread bumped as I wanted to post it:

ce124a6a6f6a9f28790f92c1cdaa95c0

I love it. Great work!

However, if I had bit of feedback, I would prefer to see current players on the right side of the page. I guess that might require constant updating though... but I know I am a bit late with this :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on a PC and didn't know it was there,I had to drop to 67% magnification to see it and retain my bookmarks,then put glasses on to read posts and see Haro's work which I agree is excellent,unfortunately I can't live with 67% magnification.Sorry Haro but your gone unless someone has another solution for PCs.

I'm on a PC and didn't know it was there,I had to drop to 67% magnification to see it and retain my bookmarks,then put glasses on to read posts and see Haro's work which I agree is excellent,unfortunately I can't live with 67% magnification.Sorry Haro but your gone unless someone has another solution for PCs.
BF used to have a narrower UI, doesn't now unfortunately.

Im on a mac - just reduced my default view in Chrome by one click for BF and now see 90% of the border.

Perfect.

GO Catters

Been beetling around the other club boards... cant understate how good this looks HaroLad

Well played.

Go Catters

Been beetling around the other club boards... cant understate how good this looks HaroLad

Well played.

Go Catters
It is not overly subtle though when posting at work.....
my only complaint.. looks great

Well played.

Go Catters

Thanks guys, the only one I think that looks better is the Adelaide one, but they have a noticeable lack of history.

Monitors have a brightness control, one could employ those off axis screen protectors that cancel out off centre viewing of LCD screens...

or better still... kick the boss out of the corner office and turn your monitor to face the window....

Never a look see will anyone else get.. :D

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back