Travel Best natural destinations in Australia

Eaglespur

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I grew up in the south west of Australia (bout 1.5 hours from Perth) and i have found it is a very underrated part of Australia over here on the east coast. Incredibly beautiful place to grow up, world class beaches, wineries, bush trails/rain forests ect.

Anywhere starting from Bunbury all the way to Augusta is awesome. You'd best like white sand clear blue water beaches :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rocker_oz33

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Geelong
Yep!It was a good drive, lots of snow

Really wanted to go to Mt Franklin but I wanted to stay as local as possible
I wanted to back to tassie this year, but it will might have to be next year now.
Unsure if fly or take the spirit with the car ummm.
Witch way to go devonport to cradle mountain to franklin to mount field.
Also wanna go to wine glass bay/ coles bay.
Will workout a route.

Been to Launceston, cradle mt,Strahan,st helens ,Swansea, richmond ,hobart before.
Missed a few places theres so much to see.

Catgirl

Club Legend
AFL Club
Geelong
Thread starter #36
I wanted to back to tassie this year, but it will might have to be next year now.
Will workout a route.

Been to Launceston, cradle mt,Strahan,st helens ,Swansea, richmond ,hobart before.
Fly for sure. $99 return, and just rent a car for your time there.

Or organise tours and you can get driven around, get more done and see more things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nugett

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Will workout a route.

Stanley is a nice little town on the North West. You have the nut, as well joe Lyons cottage. Nice little tourist spot.
As someone else has mentioned on the north east you have cascade falls, where on the way you have the pub in the paddock. As well as Derby, which is an old tin mining town. Richmond is the better convict place than port Arthur, how ever around Port Arthur you have the Devils blow hole and Tasman Arch which is worth the look.

rocker_oz33

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Geelong
Stanley is a nice little town on the North West. You have the nut, as well joe Lyons cottage. Nice little tourist spot.
As someone else has mentioned on the north east you have cascade falls, where on the way you have the pub in the paddock. As well as Derby, which is an old tin mining town. Richmond is the better convict place than port Arthur, how ever around Port Arthur you have the Devils blow hole and Tasman Arch which is worth the look.
Thanks for the tips.

Have been to a few of those places Richmond and the pub in the paddock pretty sure we went to cascade falls aswell.

Top Bottom