Travel Best natural destinations in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks my dude
I grew up in the south west of Australia (bout 1.5 hours from Perth) and i have found it is a very underrated part of Australia over here on the east coast. Incredibly beautiful place to grow up, world class beaches, wineries, bush trails/rain forests ect.

Anywhere starting from Bunbury all the way to Augusta is awesome. You'd best like white sand clear blue water beaches :)

Botanical Gardens TAS #2
75c3873e7c69e73d0e2383948995c326.jpg
ae47422737d9e11bfae9a4c8ff777885.jpg
4a6e03b35c6c310a4454cd152c2eb7a5.jpg
d2726ee0a72139c6572d673abdfb2624.jpg
20aea057d93a288c3599f074947ef764.jpg
e7dab595499e3ce2e93492dc461a582b.jpg
ddb1db0c6a38f4d2cc49fd7dfb690a32.jpg
ea2971f7bd57085eb19687457e7f3786.jpg
8a89d2845c5b5bcd89d26ef9e52eb529.jpg
Hobart?:)

Yep!It was a good drive, lots of snow

Really wanted to go to Mt Franklin but I wanted to stay as local as possible
I wanted to back to tassie this year, but it will might have to be next year now.
Unsure if fly or take the spirit with the car ummm.
Witch way to go devonport to cradle mountain to franklin to mount field.
Also wanna go to wine glass bay/ coles bay.
Will workout a route.

Been to Launceston, cradle mt,Strahan,st helens ,Swansea, richmond ,hobart before.
Missed a few places theres so much to see.

I wanted to back to tassie this year, but it will might have to be next year now.
Will workout a route.

Been to Launceston, cradle mt,Strahan,st helens ,Swansea, richmond ,hobart before.
Fly for sure. $99 return, and just rent a car for your time there.

Or organise tours and you can get driven around, get more done and see more things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will workout a route.

Stanley is a nice little town on the North West. You have the nut, as well joe Lyons cottage. Nice little tourist spot.
As someone else has mentioned on the north east you have cascade falls, where on the way you have the pub in the paddock. As well as Derby, which is an old tin mining town. Richmond is the better convict place than port Arthur, how ever around Port Arthur you have the Devils blow hole and Tasman Arch which is worth the look.

Stanley is a nice little town on the North West. You have the nut, as well joe Lyons cottage. Nice little tourist spot.
As someone else has mentioned on the north east you have cascade falls, where on the way you have the pub in the paddock. As well as Derby, which is an old tin mining town. Richmond is the better convict place than port Arthur, how ever around Port Arthur you have the Devils blow hole and Tasman Arch which is worth the look.
Thanks for the tips.

Have been to a few of those places Richmond and the pub in the paddock pretty sure we went to cascade falls aswell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back