Other Teams
Arsenal, Deccan Chargers
I was born in 1980 and my best goal to goal line looks like this

Silvagni- Not by a bit, but by a mile. One of one star, strength, skill
Jakovich- Acutally played the position when it was one-on-one, and well
Williams- I wish he was a DEE
Carey- No surprises, made this position his own, owned Friday nights
Locket- I used to love watching this guy play. Club Champion, Brownlow +

This site is packed with threads about who was the best FF, CHF and CHB of all time. By the sounds of most of the members, the average age is very young. To consider Matthew Scarlett the best full-back of all time is laughable at best. Not just because he isn't the best of the past 20 years, but that previous to that I'm pretty sure we had the VFL for about 90 years and surely there were at least a few good footballers in that time. If you want to ask someone who the best of all time are ask someone who has watched the game over 80 years. Ask someone who has played the game. Mike Sheahan is not a football expert. He doesn't stay to the end of games. He is an observer like you or me. So if you wanna comment of the bests and worsts, stick to your own era. And don't be scared to show your youth by leaving your age. It will give some understanding on why your opinions are as they are. Of course a five year old will say Buddy is the best FF he's seen. He is the only one that he'd seen kick a ton live. :DAnd of course Jack Grimes is the best flanker he'd ever seen:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back