BrissyCrow

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg & Most Other Tiger Teams
I just thought that we should give Kerridge a warm send off. I am a little sorry that we have lost him. I don't think we allowed him to develop fully. I believe that over the next couple of years (and maybe as soon as next year) we will look back and ask why we let him go.

Thanks for your contribution and I wish you all the best at Carlton.

PS: But I am also pleased that we scored Menzel.

Best of luck Sam at Carlton!

8422568511_defc131a7c_z_d.jpg

I think he can do some damage for the Blues for sure, like someone mentioned yesterday his running capacity could really see him do well with the new rotations cap, and he'll probably get more minutes and Carlton and have the opportunity to show what he can do.

would have liked to have kept him ahead of Lyons (although he might have already been contracted beyond this year), but ultimately I wouldn't have wanted to give him more than a one year deal and good on him for securing three at the Blues, that's gold for someone who's played as much (or little I should say) as he has.

Will always miss Kerridge, he has left on good terms, he is now my favourite non crow,
thanks for the memories, if it doesnt work out I am sure you would be welcome back.
Best of luck, hope you have a long enjoyable career

I think he can do some damage for the Blues for sure, like someone mentioned yesterday his running capacity could really see him do well with the new rotations cap, and he'll probably get more minutes and Carlton and have the opportunity to show what he can do.

would have liked to have kept him ahead of Lyons (although he might have already been contracted beyond this year), but ultimately I wouldn't have wanted to give him more than a one year deal and good on him for securing three at the Blues, that's gold for someone who's played as much (or little I should say) as he has.
Yeah same, Lyons signed 2 years extension this time last year, if Kerridge had of stayed we may of tried to move Lyons on...
reminded me a little of Kane Johnson in a way, maybe a future leader at the Blues?

Felt he may not have gotten the opportunity he deserved here but he at least gave us some good moments. Carlton odds on to beat North at least !!!

All the best Kedge, hope you have a long and prosperous career at the Blues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kedge was stiff to not be in the 22. Versatile with a massive tank, just never offered an x factor or excelled in a certain area. If Kedge had been in almost any other side he would have got plenty of games.

Good luck kedge, definitely my favourite non-crows player as of now

The thing that I can't work out is that after his 6 goal 24 disposal game against North Melbourne, Sando insisted in playing him as a tagger.

I mean seriously, wtf?
trying to develop the defensive side of his game so he applied more pressure on opposition half back lines when they have the ball.

I rate him, I'm confident he'll have a good career at the Blues.

Wish him well.

Second that. I will be surprised if he doesn't have a very good career over there. Will also be good to have VB back as our best time trialer as well. I think our season was put off kilter when he got beaten and we never really recovered.

Quality player, but we've probably got too many of the same type. He'll do well at Carlton if he gets more opportunities than he did here.

Out of all players that werent regulars this year.. i think kerridge is the best of them... just unlucky with injuries... he will be a good player.. wished we traded lyons instead... with no more subs next year and reduced rotations..he will shine.

Kerridge has shown glimpses that he is capable of playing good AFL football but from limited chances not consistently enough to demand a spot with us.

The move is a good one for him because he will get more chances to show what he is capable of and for his sake I hope that ends up with a regular spot at AFL level.

Good luck with your new club, Sam. Hopefully this will be the start of a good career for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back