best onballer of the last 10 years in all geelong leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

id say ricky o'toole or tim gardiner from thomson freak through the premierships in the 90's

not that i would go as far 2 say he is best of da last 10 years coz he stil has a lot left in him but surely jimmy cail deserves a worthy mention. he has got 2 b up wif da best of them even if he hasnt playd most of da last 10 years like da others, he is still as good in quality:thumbsu:

not that i would go as far 2 say he is best of da last 10 years coz he stil has a lot left in him but surely jimmy cail deserves a worthy mention. he has got 2 b up wif da best of them even if he hasnt playd most of da last 10 years like da others, he is still as good in quality:thumbsu:

agreed

Tim Clark from Ammos is one of the best i have seen. As i have watched mainly Bellarine i would have to say the following went allright as well.

George Arnold (Torquay) - ugly man great footballer

Damien Clark (Grove) - longevity, awards and flags has done it all

The Gowans twins when they played at Anglesea

Daryl Bisset back in the GDFL in the early 90's played in the centre for Anakie still is the most scariest man i have ever played against.

Best 2's onballer i have seen is Craig Leeman from Anglesea he is about 90 years old but just keeps playing and playing well, he is a good honest opponent.

There are many more but that will do for now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke McClean was quite good.
Used to play u18s in the morning then seniors in the arvo at east, someone said one day he nearly had 100 disposals for the day.
Anyone know where he is playing now?

wat about Tim Swennesen(nth geelong).. heard he was a great onballer, anyone agree

top bloke and gun onballer.Integral part of their flag side.
In my opinion could have played higher and walked into the star studded
nth shore side at the time,but stayed loyal to north.

Luke McClean was quite good.
Used to play u18s in the morning then seniors in the arvo at east, someone said one day he nearly had 100 disposals for the day.
Anyone know where he is playing now?
Luke Mclean is coaching south launceston in the northern tasmania football league. apparently he's been carving it up. lukes a gun have to be in the mix.

top bloke and gun onballer.Integral part of their flag side.
In my opinion could have played higher and walked into the star studded
nth shore side at the time,but stayed loyal to north.

Yep was a gun in a great NG outfit... Be 20 years ago though not 10...

Last ten for mine would be R. O'toole, T. Kolleger, F. Fopiani and Boofa Lewis... All great on ballers in any league....

Yep was a gun in a great NG outfit... Be 20 years ago though not 10...

Last ten for mine would be R. O'toole, T. Kolleger, F. Fopiani and Boofa Lewis... All great on ballers in any league....

fopiani was one of the greatest ive been involved with in local football

fopiani was one of the greatest ive been involved with in local football

For sheer skill, Fopiani was a freak, and ball usage under pressure and in trafic was second to none in his day, and he had plenty of days. Someone mentioned Ballan's and I'd agree, tough bloody tough, uncompromising, run and carry and very, very skillful also. Won All Australian Country, 4 or 5 time B&F. Ask anyone that played against him, he was revered, and feared!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back