Best Player Acquisitions Of Recent Years?

Remove this Banner Ad

They're besties. Danger tried hard to get Davis back to the crows but one of your board members offered Davis a post footy job in banking or law or something

Yeah i recall someone saying Phil Davis is one of the smartest blokes in the AFL and has a law and business/commerce double degree already to his name.

And they had all 4 on their list and Tippett at one stage and still didn't win a flag so maybe it isn't Buddy who is the issue
Mumford, Nankervis, Franklin and Tippett (plus Reid) were never going to all play in the same team together. Titchell is a much better player now than he was at Sydney (mainly because he is a bit older, more experienced and has additional natural improvement, not because Sydney did a bad job of developing him).

Have to admit it, but Josh Caddy is playing at Richmond every bit as good as the high draft Pick he was. He did not really deliver that at Geelong or GC. He looks confident, strong, assured and potent, and he did not cost them much either. He was thought of by some at Geelong as our next captain- I couldn't see it, but he is actually a gun.

Have to admit it, but Josh Caddy is playing at Richmond every bit as good as the high draft Pick he was. He did not really deliver that at Geelong or GC. He looks confident, strong, assured and potent, and he did not cost them much either. He was thought of by some at Geelong as our next captain- I couldn't see it, but he is actually a gun.
Bloke's in the best form of his career. Absolutely killing it at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back