Best player in the world

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Yeah, he's the most inform player in the comp right now.
I thought it might be slowing down, he miraculously didnt score on the weekend and then he starts on the bench last night. But he just comes on and plunders two more to put the result to bed.

I was happy when we bought him, thought the price was fair enough. But it now looks like absolute robbery and he has far, far exceeded my expectations of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That really is subjective though. How can you really compare the various players? I personally think KDB is playing at a higher quality than anyone else this season but I can't really prove that.

Is he? He was pretty patchy to start the season and then had a purple patch when City were really flying. He's still having a big impact on them, but he's surrounded by such quality it's hard to really say. I still think Hazard is playing much better than him.

May 29, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SS Lazio
Meh.

All in all Hazard has been a disappointment at Chelsea.

It's strange to say but I expected him to reach Ronaldo/Messi type levels of goalscoring but he constantly goes through patches where he is very skillful with no end product.

Salah is POTY for me so far.
Again. Only 3 of the last 10 seasons has the golden boot winner (if he gets it) has ended up POTY.
If City win the league and his form holds it will be KDB. If not then possibly someone else from City.

Meh.

All in all Hazard has been a disappointment at Chelsea.

It's strange to say but I expected him to reach Ronaldo/Messi type levels of goalscoring but he constantly goes through patches where he is very skillful with no end product.

Disappointment??

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Again. Only 3 of the last 10 seasons has the golden boot winner (if he gets it) has ended up POTY.
If City win the league and his form holds it will be KDB. If not then possibly someone else from City.
Perhaps, but when a striker wins the golden boot it's expected. Salah is not a striker and certainly wasnt expected to come in and lead the league in goals scored.

KDB a huge chance though, if he keeps up his form and if City win in a canter, you'd expect someone from them to claim it. Well unless Salah goes mental...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back