Best player in the world

Remove this Banner Ad

Ronaldo is still beastly but there’s no doubt we are entering the final years of the Ronnie & Messi era. Who will you worship then TC?

Ronaldo is still beastly but there’s no doubt we are entering the final years of the Ronnie & Messi era. Who will you worship then TC?

Personally I think it's the start of a rebuilding phase for Real and Barca, we'll see the EPL sides improve again.

Suarez is 31 in Jan, Neymar is at PSG, Messi will go to Man City. Hope LFC don't let Barca get Coutinho. But I reckon FSG will cash in because no net spend > success to them.

Ronaldo is 33 in feb, Bale is cooked, Their best striker Morata went to Chelsea and they are stuck with Benzema. Spurs will keep hold of Kane/Alli/Eriksen because the players should be happy with the way Spurs are going and the club doesn't need money.

For the future, Asensio is a terrific player but it may be a couple of years before we see him at his best. For Dembele it's early days for him. If Real get their hands on Neymar down the track then that will be great for them in the medium term. Barca will have to be really smart in the way they buy themselves out of this challenge though.

Personally I think it's the start of a rebuilding phase for Real and Barca, we'll see the EPL sides improve again.

Suarez is 31 in Jan, Neymar is at PSG, Messi will go to Man City. Hope LFC don't let Barca get Coutinho. But I reckon FSG will cash in because no net spend > success to them.

Ronaldo is 33 in feb, Bale is cooked, Their best striker Morata went to Chelsea and they are stuck with Benzema. Spurs will keep hold of Kane/Alli/Eriksen because the players should be happy with the way Spurs are going and the club doesn't need money.

For the future, Asensio is a terrific player but it may be a couple of years before we see him at his best. For Dembele it's early days for him. If Real get their hands on Neymar down the track then that will be great for them in the medium term. Barca will have to be really smart in the way they buy themselves out of this challenge though.

How long will that last though if Spurs continue to fail to win things ?

No idea but if they keep making Real look 2nd rate there is no reason to go apart from maybe winning the Spanish league.

Don't be silly mate, winning things wouldn't have an impact on Spurs ability to retain players.

Two of those I won't be petrified if we lose them, in fact I expect we will. There's never a shortage of AMs to buy, whether that be a hot young prospect or an established gun. Alli will go, changed agent and is learning Spanish. It will happen at some point. Matter of when not if.
Thankfully, the one we simply cannot lose, we won't. Very confident not only does Kane stay he will quite possibly be the next club captain on much bigger $$$ too.

Two of those I won't be petrified if we lose them, in fact I expect we will. There's never a shortage of AMs to buy, whether that be a hot young prospect or an established gun. Alli will go, changed agent and is learning Spanish. It will happen at some point. Matter of when not if.
Thankfully, the one we simply cannot lose, we won't. Very confident not only does Kane stay he will quite possibly be the next club captain on much bigger $$$ too.

Yeah can Kane barely speak English so very little chance of him learning Spanish and heading for La Liga, which is brilliant for spurs fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2015/16 Mahrez was better than Hazard due to Hazard not showing up until he decided to screw Spurs over.
Yeah but he isn’t better than Hazard and never was. He had the better season, but overall Hazard is the superior player.

I feel like people get sucked into form too much and never look at the bigger picture. Wasn’t Kane the best player in the league like a week ago?

Yeah but he isn’t better than Hazard and never was. He had the better season, but overall Hazard is the superior player.

I feel like people get sucked into form too much and never look at the bigger picture. Wasn’t Kane the best player in the league like a week ago?
I'm sure when most players retire people rate their whole body of work instead of what they did lately.

Time to change the title to Mo Salah........
DPpoOtGWkAEQGEt.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back