Best players in Colts system in 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Jim Hirst the Assistant Coach of Murrabit? That is where the flaw was found. Would've used a fine tooth comb.
Hirst was the co-coach of the thirds team with Geoff McNeil.
It is interesting though that two leagues would have different rules concerning tac cup players.
I still think there is no favourite for the flag, with free and masters playing the other players may just rely on those two to do it all. But on grand final day, all 22 players have to perform, so it may come down to the bottom six players for the respective sides. And i would think that the kerang team, after being on top all year with players in and out due to senior commitments, would have too much depth for the opposition. But it should be a cracking game

dont care who wins but lets face it.... best player in the colts league (clint shields) is gonna win a flag 4 balranald seniors in 2 weeks so matters... fair celebration 2... pyoah

Not a bad call boys or what? And kicked one of the goals of the year in the Grand Final also... Absolute gun!

Over the past years we have had some outstanding talent come out of the central murray junior grades and I was wondering IF anyone could name a team of the past 5 years for the colts. Would be interesting to see what people's opnions are as it would be a difficult team to name. It has to be based on solely colts/under 17 performances when the individual played and not where their football career is at now.

Some names that are sure to be in this team would be Prockter, Thoolen, Gaylor, Gillingham, Critchton, T. Davis, even the likes of Bede Mahon, R. Bradley etc. There would be some formidable talent in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back