Best players in Colts system in 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerang hardly choked. they just didnt kick straight.
marty kelly should have got best on ground.
i called it ages ago that cohuna would up set kerang in the granny!! but seriously over 20 points...terrible kicking!!
i thought marty as well.. who actually got bog?

nah your right kerang hardly choked they just went throught the season undefeated and lost the granny

yeah but if they really choked then they woulda got flogged but they were winning the clearences and everything they just didnt convert.
they had 3 times more scoring shots.

yeah but if they really choked then they woulda got flogged but they were winning the clearences and everything they just didnt convert.
whats that matter they lost 1 game for the year and it was the grand final. they didnt deserve it if they couldnt kik goals which is the aim of the game

Yes and still lost the game! it doesn't matter how many scoring shots you have in the big one it's the team with the biggest score at the end of the game and that was Cohuna so congradulations to them. Also Ben Groves stiff not to get the medal but if it was awarded to a Kerang player it should have been Keely

if kerang were so good they would have worked out the wind and kicked goals accordingly. cohuna kicked straighter so it wasnt that hard of a task.
Suck s h i t kangaroos3 for one im not ben groves but the man himself was the best player on saturday apart from marty kelly.Great grand final tho.
bad luck to the 2headed town of kerang on the 3 losses.hahaha.

if kerang were so good they would have worked out the wind and kicked goals accordingly. cohuna kicked straighter so it wasnt that hard of a task.
Suck s h i t kangaroos3 for one im not ben groves but the man himself was the best player on saturday apart from marty kelly.Great grand final tho.
bad luck to the 2headed town of kerang on the 3 losses.hahaha.
in my opinion i thought that jack deanha was best on groud.. he was influentual with his skill and toughness around the packs all day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you are an f.u.k.n idiot stop whinging and do something about it then you weak prick. stop wasting peoples time sooking cos someone obviously beat you on the ground. its gunna happen a lot more in your life. grow some balls.

ahahaha ease up there mate.

in my opinion i thought that jack deanha was best on groud.. he was influentual with his skill and toughness around the packs all day!

Jack Dehne was very good especially when it mattered, so was Lachie Embleton, his desperation and determination up back was excellent, especially in the last few minutes when it looked like Kerang were set to kick the sealer, he did a brilliant smother and turned it over and the Kangas boys ran it up the ground and resulted in a running goal from Mitch Bruns to put them in the lead by 2 points. Unlucky for Kerang, must of been hard losing their first game for the season in the grand final but a thurrerly deserved win from the Cohuna boys, from fifth to premiership team is a massive effort.

Jack Dehne was very good especially when it mattered, so was Lachie Embleton, his desperation and determination up back was excellent, especially in the last few minutes when it looked like Kerang were set to kick the sealer, he did a brilliant smother and turned it over and the Kangas boys ran it up the ground and resulted in a running goal from Mitch Bruns to put them in the lead by 2 points. Unlucky for Kerang, must of been hard losing their first game for the season in the grand final but a thurrerly deserved win from the Cohuna boys, from fifth to premiership team is a massive effort.
yes the cohuna boys played their cards to perfection. Playing their best colts in the ones for most of the year, giving them senior experience, then bringing them back to colts for finals, they've done that a few years now and it has payed dividends. Yeah i also saw that smother, it was brilliant! one percenters win you games and that tipified cohuna's despiration for the holy grail.

Two years in a row now the team thats finished fifth on the ladder has gone on to win the granny! don't see that very often..

Two years in a row now the team thats finished fifth on the ladder has gone on to win the granny! don't see that very often..
Both those teams played their team during the season but when it came to finals they dropped their regulars to bring others back. Unfair but thats football

Who cares he's no good anyway. he's soft had the potential was good in 15's hasnt made the step up when he stops going down with tiny injuries and goes in and gets a hard ball i'll change my mind. Very overrated.
Agree totally on that one.
apparently he has cried a few times on the footy field haha.

Agree totally on that one.
apparently he has cried a few times on the footy field haha.
who cares if he cried on the footy feilf i have seen multiple players cry on a football feild.. if i had a dollar for evey one i saw i would be a millionare!

as for a tiny injury.. if ur reffering to the grandfinal, i think it wa smore than a tiny injury.. the boy could not walk after receiving a corcked thighh. so what good is he to his team if he cant stand up propperly u wanka?? and soft.. once i played with occonner last year and i saw him run back with the flight and be absoulutly smashed by a full forward who was a fair size! and he got up n played on! dont question his hardness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back