Best players in Colts system in 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woorinen just scraping into the top 5 on the weekend. Interesting fact the last few years, the team that has finished 5th has won the grand final in colts. Expect the boys from Woorinen to be the dark horses this year :thumbsu:

Pfft you're kidding right? Woorineen? No way!! Depending on how Tyntynder's seniors go in the finals, i'll say the doggies for the flag "if" they get a few back from the seniors but if that doesn't eventuate i'm backing kerang. No one else will get close to these teams

Pfft you're kidding right? Woorineen? No way!! Depending on how Tyntynder's seniors go in the finals, i'll say the doggies for the flag "if" they get a few back from the seniors but if that doesn't eventuate i'm backing kerang. No one else will get close to these teams
your right there mate the dogs will come home with the flag for sure!

YERP id agree with that, think tyntynder have a good line up and when there senior boys come back they should cover kerang, as seen in there last game against them only goin down by 3 points with not full team....

tyntynder to smash k/b
tooleymanang to beat woorinen

team of the year not including those playing away e.g. josh free, chris mcmahon, etc

FB lachlan weekley clint shields tye manuel

HB declan mcmahon raymond hender bronson booth

C jack dehne jesse clark brodie bennett

HF andrew mcdonald ryan standen jack spinks

FF dylan ward jon murphy joel woolhouse

RR kris morris sean sennar lachy gilbert

INTERCHANGE ben notting coady notting james morrison brandon beggs
EMGCY: aidan murphy tyson spinks keegan byrne corey kelly

team of the year not including those playing away e.g. josh free, chris mcmahon, etc

corey kelly an emergency? clearly one of the best players in the league and should be starting in the midfield

M8 you have gotta b some what retarted if you've got corey kelly as an emergency.... i'd have him in the middle b4 any those other blokes. (particularly sennar chuck him on a wing)

Also thought thomas dullard couldve at least scrapped in as a ford or back pocket too!:D

yeah i agree with the others i would start corey kelly on the wing instead of brodie bennet and also swap jack spinks and bronson booth around.

M8 you have gotta b some what retarted if you've got corey kelly as an emergency.... i'd have him in the middle b4 any those other blokes. (particularly sennar chuck him on a wing)

Also thought thomas dullard couldve at least scrapped in as a ford or back pocket too!:D

yer all fair calls but kelly is a gr8 player when he isnt busy fighting! and as for tommy d he's over age player mate so not in it

Noteable absentee would have to be Henry McPhee.. In the games i've seen has been very good down at full back... Hasn't been beaten all year according to the Kerang lads

Noteable absentee would have to be Henry McPhee.. In the games i've seen has been very good down at full back... Hasn't been beaten all year according to the Kerang lads

That is a very interesting point you stated there express paceman. I have had the honour of seeing Mcphee play a few games and he is a up & coming star of the backline, he is fearless and hard at it (and he also hates F#@king losing.)

kris morris shits himself in the ruck and is too busy looking where the other blokes knee is... leigh masters not getting a gig what a ****ing joke.some of you blokes need to grow a brain and stop pissing in each others pockets

kris morris shits himself in the ruck and is too busy looking where the other blokes knee is... leigh masters not getting a gig what a ****ing joke.some of you blokes need to grow a brain and stop pissing in each others pockets

agreed, thought jake hare could find a spot somewhere aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out Bennet In: Zac Nicholls

Nicholls is a gun

ahhhh mate u must be abit *ed or something cos he s in the backpocket u ****head
ahahahah

You're calling the Vet "retarted" and a "f***head"? From the comments he has posted throughout the years, it's clear Vet is far from *ed and knows about five times as much about this league than yourself. He just made a simple mistake by not seeing Manuel's name concealed down in a back pocket. I find these insults quite bizzare coming from a person who sticks all his team mates in a team of the year; not to mention the constant errors with spelling and grammar.

You're calling the Vet "retarted" and a "f***head"? From the comments he has posted throughout the years, it's clear Vet is far from *ed and knows about five times as much about this league than yourself. He just made a simple mistake by not seeing Manuel's name concealed down in a back pocket. I find these insults quite bizzare coming from a person who sticks all his team mates in a team of the year; not to mention the constant errors with spelling and grammar.
fair call on that, but usually you would notice all names in a team before commenting... two team mates?? not that many i thought???
also is anyone else on this forum going to put there thoughts of the team of the year on here or just throw out single names??

Colts Team of the Year 2009!

Full Back- Tye Manuel Henry McPhee Lachlan Weekley

Half Back- Sean Senner Raymond Hender Jack Spinks

Centre- Jack Dehne Jesse Clark Corey Kelly

Half Foward- Andrew McDonald James Morrison Bronson Booth

Full Foward- Dylan Ward Jon Murphy Lachie Gilbert

On Ball- Troy Davis Leigh Masters Marty Kelly

INTERCHANGE Jake Hare, Billy Price, Liam Roberts, Wes Bennett

That is the best team i have seen so far well done champ!

good layout, but isnt marty kelly and troy davis playing elsewhere or up and did'nt think billy price would fit in there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back