Best Race caller

Remove this Banner Ad

god knows why i watched it but i did.. he is an out and out knob! his "wife" has a horse face so she is suitable for him

Haven't watched but have noticed him coping a posting from various angles, then again it is 'TV' so no doubt a but of license is thrown in.

There was a woman doing the trials in feb at Cran I think? I'll try and find her name. Just awful, I can't remember what horse I was looking at, but I'll try and find it, it was like Kelli Underwood calling a race. She'd clearly written down clever things to say about the names of the horses, and tried to squeeze them all in. Nails on a chalk board.

There was a woman doing the trials in feb at Cran I think? I'll try and find her name. Just awful, I can't remember what horse I was looking at, but I'll try and find it, it was like Kelli Underwood calling a race. She'd clearly written down clever things to say about the names of the horses, and tried to squeeze them all in. Nails on a chalk board.

If I was Greg I'd be saving up 'Star Turn has definitely turned it up today' for the Newmarket ;)

Watching the trials from Cranbourne was a young bloke calling and his catch phrase was..."they're off and trialling" :) He was struggling to call them.

I say go by the swedish trots example of don't call the name, call the number

Remove this Banner Ad

Back