Best Race in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne Cup, nothing compares, One day of the year I love to work, everyone is just glued to tellys, radios, etc
I remember last year I was at work and one of the big screens blew a globe about 10 mins b4 the race, I had to drive down to the electrical store and grab one, I got back and realized I had left my wallet there, I went back and not being able to get back to the hotel in time to see the race I watched it at the electrical store, having centrelink a couple of doors down I watched it with about 10 centrelink workers, 10 dole bludgers, a couple of cops and all the electrical staff workers, great place to watch it, lots of TV's, stereo sound etc, It was an experience and a half. Like the Sydney Olympics in 2000 when we won a gold in the Archery, I was at the doctors and even the doctors thought it was more important watching us win gold on the waiting room TV than help out sick people. :D :D :D

Race of the year is regularly the Caulfield Guineas, my favourite race easily.

Lohnro, Viscount, Viking Ruler, Dash for Cash, Pure Theatre, Royal Code, North Boy, Magic Albert, Ustinov...no other race came close in 2001.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back