Off-topic Best rated salts in the world

Remove this Banner Ad

Not this year bub.

Keanu Reeves Destiny GIF by Bill & Ted Face the Music
bluesBros.png

I like the story about how Maynard went to Brayshaw’s house with flowers and wine to aplogise (grovel) and an “unnamed” Narrm player had to leave the room. What I would have given to be a fly on the wall during his visit. Tastier salt than the Pakistani s**t.

Gawn & Petracca were both there and as usual there was nothing in it but the media ran with it anyway https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/m...w/news-story/cb8fdd182b254be9682e0794047a1ac6

If you guys want real salt though imagine he is named Norm in a close fought Pies flag, this place will go Chernobyl. The only silver lining to a Collywobbles premiership.

:hearteyes:

Also am I the only one thinking giving alcohol to someone with a brain injury is a little bit… you know…

Newsflash: good wine (not the Chateau Cardboard Elmer drinks so he can get a free pillow) actually improves with age

you got a gut punch in last year in that final game

Your final game

..but payback is going to be a long slow cold dish enjoyed at our leisure...

Translation: we might beat you in a final some time this century :shrug:

Dang demons, what happened to the player's code? Even a big tough looking mf like Gawny singing like Mariah trying to get an opponent suspended, snitch arse club m8 :(
Everything went downhill since Petracca started shopping at Cash Converters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back