Racing Best roughies of the day

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a frequent poster in here but got a txt this morning from a bloke who thinks he knows a bit haha.
Caufield R1 The Thug @ 14.00/3.70

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to keep track of these Drake. It's just a wall of selections and impossible to keep up. 0.5ew would be an easy guide.

I'm really not too fussed, it's just a bit of fun with not too much outlay. I can start keeping track of them though. Pretty much if I decide to do the form of a certain meet, and any horse that is $10+ at the time falls within my top 4, I will post it. But then again, a $7 runner could be considered a roughie? I do feel like I get a hell of a lot of placings @ $2+ though.

Just keep doing what you're doing mate. And I will continue to selectively follow you on the ones that don't even come close.

Just keep doing what you're doing mate. And I will continue to selectively follow you on the ones that don't even come close.

That's the nature of it unfortunately :D There's only so much we can do as punters by looking at form on paper, on the day you just never know. I tend to get on early-ish as well. For instance I could've got as much as $4 the place for Cheree's Shinzig but it came into $2.80, still nothing to sneeze at.

Nothing catching the eye at any vic meet today, though I will keep a watch on Vicious in the last at Echuca, dropping back to a 58, currently @ $10/$2.50, if it gets out to $13+ I'll jump on.

Previous meetings

Canterbury
r2 Royal Stamp $15/$3 - unplaced
r6 Lolly Shoppe $21/$5 - unplaced
r7 Crossroad $14/$3 - 3rd

MV
r6 Sir Laszlo $16/$4 - unplaced

PT Lincoln
R5 Rock Out $16/$4
R8 Kooda Duchess $12/$3

Newcastle
R4 Absolutely Win $19/$4