• Sam Simpson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zach Guthrie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackson Thurlow

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Our most valuable player is Hawkins. And it's clear cut.
There’s two categories of posters in here. The ones who have some footy iq - and the ones who played 2’s footy in the 90’s and genuinely think that they know better than a premiership winning player/coach In CS. Those same halfwits have told us for years that ghs is a star and future captain. And those same halfwits don’t realise that a key forward who singlehandedly won the 11 GF - and has kicked 50+ goals a year since then - while being double teamed and having the footy kicked on his head - is irreplaceable. Some of these dumbos belong in a pear tree.

Our most valuable player is Hawkins. And it's clear cut.
Arguable Nakia.
Danger is easily our best player.
GAJ is unknown.
Hawkins is seriously valuable but just past his best.
Taylor is as valuable as Hawkins.

Arguable Nakia.
GAJ is unknown.
It really isn't mate. If Hawkins goes down we're screwed.

Dangerfield can be covered by Menegola, Selwood's, Ablett, Duncan, etc.

Taylor can be covered by Gardner, House, Blicavs, Henderson, Kolodjashnij, Stewart who can all play tall.

The Hawkins replacements are as rare as hens teeth.

It really isn't mate. If Hawkins goes down we're screwed.

Dangerfield can be covered by Menegola, Selwood's, Ablett, Duncan, etc.

Taylor can be covered by Gardner, House, Blicavs, Henderson, Kolodjashnij, Stewart who can all play tall.

The Hawkins replacements are as rare as hens teeth.
Hawkins can be covered by Taylor. Can Taylor be covered by Hawkins? No way.
Can those others REALLY cover Taylor? Again, no way.

Hawkins can be covered by Taylor. Can Taylor be covered by Hawkins? No way.
Can those others REALLY cover Taylor? Again, no way.
When was the last time Taylor showed he could consistently carry a forward line?

When was the last time Taylor showed he could consistently carry a forward line?
When was the last time Tigers lost a game? That was a consistent 4q effort against arguably the greatest KB of all time. That Rance opinion is not mine btw.
But Taylor is critical in our setup. No Harry at present and we are dead meat.

Arguable Nakia.
GAJ is unknown.
No it really isn't arguable at all.
It's really not up for debate.

Hawkins by the length of Flemington is our most important player.

No it really isn't arguable at all.
It's really not up for debate.

Hawkins by the length of Flemington is our most important player.
Good, don't debate it. I don't entirely agree. Danger for me. Easily too.
We are a very fortunate team with such talented top end.

Good, don't debate it. I don't entirely agree. Danger for me. Easily too.
We are a very fortunate team with such talented top end.
We’ve removed so many prolific goal scorers in recent years. Either by our choice or the player’s.
We’ve tried to lure Stringer and Watts. We’ve gone after Black and Crameri.
We don’t have a prolific small forward like Gray or Betts.

We have two prolific goal scorers on the list. Hawkins and Menzel. The latter is one injury away from potential retirement.
Hawkins is our most important as he’s our 1 truly irreplaceable player with the resources on the list.

We’ve removed so many prolific goal scorers in recent years. Either by our choice or the player’s.

We have two prolific goal scorers on the list. Hawkins and Menzel. The latter is one injury away from potential retirement.
Hawkins is our most important as he’s our 1 truly irreplaceable player with the resources on the list.
Don't think they tried very hard.

There’s two categories of posters in here. The ones who have some footy iq - and the ones who played 2’s footy in the 90’s and genuinely think that they know better than a premiership winning player/coach In CS. Those same halfwits have told us for years that ghs is a star and future captain. And those same halfwits don’t realise that a key forward who singlehandedly won the 11 GF - and has kicked 50+ goals a year since then - while being double teamed and having the footy kicked on his head - is irreplaceable. Some of these dumbos belong in a pear tree.

Nice try. But I’ve said for years Hawkins is our most important player. He’s impossible to replace. Don’t see that changing yet either.

There’s another category of posters too. Those who arrogantly tell everyone how easily we’re going to win finals, only be to be proven spectacularly wrong. Or predict how the eventual premiers were really crap - just because they say so - only to see them get stronger and stronger every week and win the flag easily. Those posters also take exaggeration to ridiculous lengths, can’t cope with contrary views, so resort to insults and abuse when encountering disagreement.

Not sure where they belong. All I know is those claims are ignorant, arrogant, childish, petulant, and idiotic.

Nice try. But I’ve said for years Hawkins is our most important player. He’s impossible to replace. Don’t see that changing yet either.

There’s another category of posters too. Those who arrogantly tell everyone how easily we’re going to win finals, only be to be proven spectacularly wrong. Or predict how the eventual premiers were really crap - just because they say so - only to see them get stronger and stronger every week and win the flag easily. Those posters also take exaggeration to ridiculous lengths, can’t cope with contrary views, so resort to insults and abuse when encountering disagreement.

Not sure where they belong. All I know is those claims are ignorant, arrogant, childish, petulant, and idiotic.

Lol

How about you grace us all with your next prediction of a champ. GHS has been a good one so far. If I had a little life like yours I’d bother trawling through your mindless drivel to find some of your other gems. But I don’t. My life is far too busy and full to Bother - so I’ll just get on with my day - knowing that it won’t be long before you Type something idiotic and arrogant again, and well
All have a good laugh at the inane garbage that you consider truth.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arguable Nakia.
GAJ is unknown.

But all of those players we have depth in their positions we bat very deep in midfield if taylor went down we still have henderson kolo blicavs and stewart can play tall. All our key forwards other than Hawk are crap except for Crameri who is ok but has barely played in 2 years. So Hawk is our hardest to replace player.

How about you grace us all with your next prediction of a champ. GHS has been a good one so far. If I had a little life like yours I’d bother trawling through your mindless drivel to find some of your other gems. But I don’t. My life is far too busy and full to Bother - so I’ll just get on with my day - knowing that it won’t be long before you Type something idiotic and arrogant again, and well

Your first mistake is the word "next". I haven't made any predictions of any champs. I'll leave that to others. I absolutely thought Horlin-Smith showed promise and could become a good player. Just as I have with others. If you wanted to make it funnier - and more accurate - my two most spectacular failures were Tenace and Gardiner. I would imagine there may be more. Right now I'm thinking Kelly shows a fair bit of promise. Could be right, could be wrong.

As you brought up it, if I wanted a real laugh, I'd read your finals predictions from last year. How much were we going to beat Richmond by again? That level of insight leaves one in awe.

Lol

You were both on the Mitch Brown bandwagon when he was obviously a spud,clueless the both of you.

Because of our lack of proven KB talent you are neglecting the inclusion of Taylor as a Hawkins replacement. He could and has done it.

Because of our lack of proven KB talent you are neglecting the inclusion of Taylor as a Hawkins replacement. He could and has done it.
Come on Dubs.
He is our only 50+ goal capable player on the list.

Don’t insult the man by suggesting Taylor could replace him.

Come on Dubs.
He is our only 50+ goal capable player on the list.

Don’t insult the man by suggesting Taylor could replace him.
OK. Hawkins out with an ACL this year, HYPOTHETICALLY, who do we put there?
Harry would be our best bet. And very adequate, but as when we only had one Ben Graham, that would be the issue

Mate, we have replacements in every other position bar Hawkins'.

Hawkins has carried our forwardline for quite a while.

Black, Crameri or Stanley.
With that it then doesn’t matter, our season is cooked.
Disagree.
Danger, GAJ, Taylor, Parfitt, we have plenty of ways to kick winning scores. What we can't easily do is place our best replacement at CHF/FF because he is irreplaceable in defence. You have admitted that yourself by failing to include him as a replacement for Hawk.

Disagree.
Danger, GAJ, Taylor, Parfitt, we have plenty of ways to kick winning scores. What we can't easily do is place our best replacement at CHF/FF because he is irreplaceable in defence. You have admitted that yourself by failing to include him as a replacement for Hawk.
Include him then. It’s all irrelevant.
We lose Hawkins and our season is done.

We lose Taylor and we still have Henderson, Kolo, Gardner, Blicavs and Stewart who can play key back. Chalk and cheese.

Disagree.
You're saying Taylor could replace Hawkins yet at the same time admitting we have Taylor's replacement down back.

It's a contradiction.

Include him then. It’s all irrelevant.
We lose Hawkins and our season is done.

We lose Taylor and we still have Henderson, Kolo, Gardner, Blicavs and Stewart who can play key back. Chalk and cheese.
This is not about me not respecting Hawkins- I love him, but I have seen Taylor be an adequate replacement. I am saying without Taylor, we would be as poorly off as without Hawk. Those mop up guys in defence you named are not fit to tie Harry's bootlaces. Without Mackie, Domsy Harry becomes the critical KB even moreso. Hendo is fine as BACKUP. The others are unproven.
Harry can play beautifully as a KF.

Back